Greenstaff
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Greenstaff Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my assignment at Sydney Zoo, the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. It was great being part of the new Zoo before opening and offered a day to all staff, casual and full time with there families to visit the zoo before opening. I enjoyed this assignment through Greenstaff.
In the last 6 months I worked for a great company called Glascott Landscaping and Civil. I learnt many skills and they made me feel so valuable. It has been a great experience.
Pros
work environment
Cons
nothing
This is a very do-able job. Most of the jobs consist of what the job site foreman had in store for you so some days ranged from bad to good. It was hard for a backpacker because you dont have your own transport usually and have to rely on city transit and it will most likely take you up to an hour to an hour and half to get to where you want to go. Majority of the time you needed to be at the site by 7am.
consistent work provided if and only if one has an exceptionally positive attitude and is willing to work five days a week. If said conditions are not met, then one will not receive work due to prefential treatment being provided to those who can meet said consumer preferred conditions. One must be willing to work whatever job, whenever if one is to receive consistent work.
It was hard work at sometimes, but mostly the day flew by the people were nice it was kind of like a little family for me in australia, the place i worked was beautiful. the hardest thing was probably the heat but was grand outherwise, probably the people and the oz life in general
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
early starts early finishes
good out doors 8 hr days working with a team power tools hand tools gardening work land scaping working with machines assisting trades people digging holes for planting