Greenstone Financial Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Greenstone Financial Services Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Greenstone is a fun, competitive place to work. I learned alot by working there, i learned how to really talk to people, i learned how to make outbound calls, my confidence really jumped as i was getting the encouragement that i needed to progress within the role.
It started as good job but overall it isn’t something I would recommend to other people, it isn’t a good work environment to much stress and it causes a lot of stress in your day to day life
This was a good company to work for, everyone was so friendly and there was a good team environment, anytime i needed help someone was always there to help and support me whether it be the manager or senior sales agents, Management always helped me achieve my goals by giving me extensive training an coaching to achieve what i wanted to achieve.
I love working at Greenstone the environment is very positive and the team atmosphere is great to be apart of. My manager is very supportive and Im excited about the opportunities to be able to progress. Its motivating to see others around you move up in the business. It makes me want to work hard so I can progress too!
Pros
Great culture, massages, nice building
I worked for greenstone for 4 years and there a number of great benefits such as:

- Great people

- Incentives

- Career Opportunity

- Onsite Gym

- Awards Nights

- Onsite Cafe
really great place to work, everyone is so nice and willing to help you do well, the managers are always willing to help u achieve more and motivate you.
The workplace culture is great.Office socials are amazing.
Everyone is very friendly and always make time to help you when your in need.

Senior colleagues are very cooperative.

Best Management.