Greenstone Financial Services

13: Greenstone Financial Services Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Fun place to work

It's great place to work. Tons of goodies and corporate events. I would say not many places like the one in Greenstone. Also they give coupon to have discount on meals in their canteen.

14 September 2022
Great feedback, thank you for sharing. We value our employees and it is great to hear that this has been reflective for you within the employee benefits. I certainly agree there is very few (if any!) places to work like Greenstone!

Great place to work with many opportunities for growth and development

Great culture with friendly employeesGood work/life balanceMany opportunitiesAct on employee feedback and value engagementRewards employees for a job well done

14 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Its great to see that your experience has been positive, and that the work culture, people, and opportunities for growth have been particular highlights!

Great culture

Greenstone has a great culture. I have found the employees to be very positive and welcoming. I am a senior worker, and they treat me just the same, no discrimination. I am always learning new skills and programs, and get help whenever needed. I am in sales (which is not for everyone) and enjoy it, it keeps me on my toes. I have been with the company nearly 11 years.

5 April 2022
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We continuously promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, and its great to hear that your experience has been reflective of this. Its fantastic to hear that you are always learning new skills, and that support is there when needed. We appreciate your review.

Innovative, adaptable company with an amazing culture and benefits

I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Greenstone for the past 10years. My time here has been full of growth, endless opportunities and a great experience. Greenstone is a fast paced environment that quickly adapts to a forever changing industry and ensures the best outcomes for it's customers and employees.

5 April 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are happy to hear its been positive, with many opportunities for career development and learning. We strive to maintain a positive customer and employee centric approach, and love to hear that this has been reflective in your experience too.

Great culture and environment

A great company with great people. Good culture and Great environment to work in. Newly renovated state-of-the-art building for employees. It has Gym, cafe, gaming area, and Lunch are separate from the work area. Great employee recognition program Quarterly awards & Annual award functions. This company also has a social club which offers great deals from time to time.

Pros

New state of the art building, Free weekly lunch, Free Gym, Social club, Health Club, Free parking, Good learning programs, Promotions, etc.

5 April 2022
Thanks for sharing, and great to hear that the employee benefits have contributed to a positive employee experience and work culture. We endeavor to provide our employees with great employee benefits and continuously look to identify opportunity to reward and recognise our employees for their hard work. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

not ideal if you're looking for somewhere where you can grow a career

The people that you work with are generally nice and there are some nice benefits but the company doesnt realize the pressure they put on staff, the micromanagement you experience, poor pay and minimal opportunities to grow. the politics are not fun to deal with either. if you're looking for somewhere to build a career this is not the place. it's good for a year or two but thats it. you are underpaid and work long hours. people are growing increasingly frustrated with the way things are

Pros

gym, cafe, the people that you work with are very nice and down to earth (apart from management...)

Cons

extreme pressure for poor pay package, very minimal opportunities to grow and build a career

9 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it and disappointed that your most recent experience was a mixture of positive and negative for you. Greenstone prides itself on its culture and was recently awarded as a ‘Great Place to Work’ and I’m happy to hear any further feedback so we can specifically improve, you can contact me at simon.kett@greenstone.com.au.

It was experience

It started as good job but overall it isn’t something I would recommend to other people, it isn’t a good work environment to much stress and it causes a lot of stress in your day to day life

9 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it and disappointed that your most recent experience was not positive for you. Greenstone prides itself on its culture and was recently awarded as a ‘Great Place to Work’ and I’m happy to hear any further feedback so we can specifically improve, you can contact me at simon.kett@greenstone.com.au.

Fun workplace

Greenstone is a fun, competitive place to work. I learned alot by working there, i learned how to really talk to people, i learned how to make outbound calls, my confidence really jumped as i was getting the encouragement that i needed to progress within the role.

Was a fun workplace and had a lot of help from other team members

This was a good company to work for, everyone was so friendly and there was a good team environment, anytime i needed help someone was always there to help and support me whether it be the manager or senior sales agents, Management always helped me achieve my goals by giving me extensive training an coaching to achieve what i wanted to achieve.

Great culture and positive environment

I love working at Greenstone the environment is very positive and the team atmosphere is great to be apart of. My manager is very supportive and Im excited about the opportunities to be able to progress. Its motivating to see others around you move up in the business. It makes me want to work hard so I can progress too!

Pros

Great culture, massages, nice building

Postiive Experience

I worked for greenstone for 4 years and there a number of great benefits such as: - Great people - Incentives - Career Opportunity - Onsite Gym - Awards Nights - Onsite Cafe

great place

really great place to work, everyone is so nice and willing to help you do well, the managers are always willing to help u achieve more and motivate you.

A great company to work

The workplace culture is great.Office socials are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and always make time to help you when your in need. Senior colleagues are very cooperative. Best Management.

9 February 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback! Its great to hear you are having a positive employee experience with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenstone Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Greenstone Financial Services with

Greenstone Financial Services Reviews by Location

Learn about Greenstone Financial Services in popular locations

• Greenstone Financial Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?