Grill Employee Reviews for Cook

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
challenging job with good people and good food
cook (Current Employee) –  Athens, GA2 January 2016
My time at the grill has been very good, the people there are very helpful and work as a team. when i first started working there i had to bus tables even though i wanted to be a cook, but i let them know where i wanted to be and just like that i was learning things that were much needed to start. The managers are good people and good at what they do, there laid back and good to work with as long as you do your part. If i have learned anything at the grill its how to work under pressure, because if your not working steady on your part it can mess up the rest of your coworkers and many more problems.The most enjoyable thing about my job is the job itself, cooking, when im able to relax, get in the zone and do my thing, it just makes me feel good. The hardest thing about my job is timing the food you cook since some stuff takes longer to cook some food doesn't take as long.
Pros
good food, cool people
Cons
the pay is just above minimum wage
it was a good place to work an i liked management!!
Cook (Former Employee) –  333 park ave. south7 August 2013
come in early an prep food for the day, i learned to always keep a smile on your face,becoming a manager wasn't easy an holding the job wasn't either.an the most enjoyable part of my job was to make somebody happy or meet a new friend at the same time....an cant forget my coworkers i miss an enjoyed the time with all of them..
Pros
yes. free food
Cons
yes no health care