Grill Employee Review

challenging job with good people and good food
cook (Current Employee) –  Athens, GA2 January 2016
My time at the grill has been very good, the people there are very helpful and work as a team. when i first started working there i had to bus tables even though i wanted to be a cook, but i let them know where i wanted to be and just like that i was learning things that were much needed to start. The managers are good people and good at what they do, there laid back and good to work with as long as you do your part. If i have learned anything at the grill its how to work under pressure, because if your not working steady on your part it can mess up the rest of your coworkers and many more problems.The most enjoyable thing about my job is the job itself, cooking, when im able to relax, get in the zone and do my thing, it just makes me feel good. The hardest thing about my job is timing the food you cook since some stuff takes longer to cook some food doesn't take as long.
Pros
good food, cool people
Cons
the pay is just above minimum wage

Other Grill Employee Reviews

Productive place
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Guanajuato13 June 2019
this is a bar in guanajauto, ist a great palce to work becouse the tips are very good, the costumers always have money to spend in that pleace, the only bad thing its you always getting late
Fun work place
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IL29 December 2018
I liked working at McDonald's. My crew member made me feel like family and they was there for me when I needed them. I know if I wanted my old job (McDonald's) back I could get it back that's how much they loved me working there. Also they did not want me to leave.