Guardian Network
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Guardian Network Employee Reviews

Australia27 reviews
Coordinators can be hard to you sometimes. Because they didn’t see how stressful on the road and traffic. But most are great to work and communication.
If you are looking for a job that gives good amount of hours, this is not the right place.
They don’t have many shifts , and coordinators push you to take uneconomical shifts like 2 hours driving in return for an hour shift.

Off course it’s unpaid during traveling and petrol.

Some coordinators are absolutely unprofessional, they just mock around my shifts and mess it up. They don’t know what they are doing.

Always wrong payments, conflicts with case managers and clients.

It was such a bad experience working with this company. I would not recommend at all.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Poor management, poor communication, poor salaries
I got 8 hours a fornight driving all over the place and didn't get paid for travel. Wasnt even enough to cover my petrol. They said there was lots of work but they hire to many people then give clients unfairly.
Some of them push work on you and hold a grudge if you don’t accept a shift .
Disregard for your days off and call you anyway . Very few of the people calling to offer you jobs are nice and polite most of them are rude and mean . However the company gets new staff members hopefully they’ll hire better call centre staff
Guardian Network was a stressful environment to work in, and is not for the faint hearted. However an environment that some will thrive in if they are well suited, I enjoyed my time here, the salary was decent and the team i worked with were incredible.
Mission of the company is clear, management is very okay. They provide continuous staff development workshops and training to employees to keep us updated.
Only wonder if they have salary adjustment related to performance.
Pros
Good communication among staff, coordinators and administrators.
Cons
Payment in hourly basis is a bit basic, if inclement could be provided and related to appraisal conditions would be great.
Guardian Network is a great company to work for and there is room to move within for career growth. Very supportive team members and management who provide ongoing training. Guardian Network is very supportive of their client’s needs too and provide them with dignity and choice in their care
Pros
Free parking, celebrate birthdays, great team atmosphere
Cons
Need a good cafe close by!
Low pay, no benefits, have to provide own work wear and resources, never know whats going on, conflicting information given to clients and workers, no communication, do not return phone calls.
It is fun working at Guardian. The days are busy, the office staff are great to work with and management is supportive. It has been a good way to learn about the different areas of Aged Care and satisfying to know you make a difference.
The office location is good. There is lots of parking available, near public transport and a supermarket across the road.
Working at Guardian Network has been a good experience. Great place to work and a fast paced environment, each week goes quickly! Very team oriented with friendly and helpful co-workers. It has been good to learn about the Aged Care industry and Rostering.

Pros: The office is close to Eastlink and easy to get to by car and free parking is available.

Trams and buses very close by.

Always yummy foods coming into the office.
They said they'd be lits of work for nurses in the west. Lies. They offered 3 shifts. All 30 minutes with 1 hour travel time.
You BETTER PAY me for my 2 hour induction or this matter will be dealt with .

The person who interviewed must have a quota as they tell you whatever you want to hear and wants you on board for a possible quota bonus. Yes, work for them if you want a few 30minute shifts, far from home. PATHETIC
9/10 times wrong payment, but never more, always less; Waste your paper, printing, phone, computer, PPPetrol.;Make you as busy as a bee with answering the phone calls and travelling around the world but pay you as poor as the ant without getting honey; Poor and silly management and lieing girls as coordinators causing conflicts between carer and the client, etc. Good people won't stay!
Great staff, Poor management only care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$ push for clients to have more staff at home means more hours means more money for the company. spend spend spend.

Clients needs to be very careful before going with this company.

Looking for a job stay away.
Guardian Network is poorly managed. Paper and telephone based, GN called my mobile regarding new clients 15-30 times a day, sometimes two people in the office calling about the same client. Often coordinators will pressure PCAs into taking shifts that are not economical. No HR team to resolve workplace dangers and aggression. Wouldn't recommend as a workplace.
it is a nice company and all the staffs are very friendly and polite. they are always willing to help give full attention to their staff and listen to the feedback
Since working with this company they have been very flexible as I do not drive however they continue to keep me on for all these years yet my local council will not take me on for that reason.

I have had several interviews on the phone and the minute I say I do not have a car they hang up..whereas Guardian Network is the only company to have kept me on.
Pros
Very Accommodating - find me jobs close by to public transport, Coordinators are friendly over the phone
Cons
No uniform provided
Great Company to work for!

- Co-workers are all friendly and extremely supportive.

- Great Job security and salary benefits.

- Management is supportive and encouraging.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is the fast paced environment and satisfaction of knowing you have made a positive impact in the home care community.
Pros
All day parking, access to free coffee and snacks
Cons
Not walking distance from any good cafes
Very bad communication skills and not listening to staffs requirements. Expected to provide your own PPE equipment no uniform supplied or even to purchase to make you feel part of a team . Don’t get paid for inductions . Offer a half hour jobs 1 hour away from your location no petrol subsidy or toll fees paid its an absolute joke and the pay rate is disgusting avoid this company
Pros
Cons
To far to travel
Team members to work with are good, however management is horrible and unethical. They do not disclose overtime hours of work and one does not get paid for that as well. Very high turn out of staff I have never seen in any organisation I worked for.

In a nutshell environment is toxic and one is expected not to have any personal life after work due to after hours work.

As per my experience, management only cares about money and not the clients themselves.
Pros
Friendly and cooperative team members
Cons
Bad and unethical management; no pay for overtime; no concern for employee's personal life.
-bad management
-bad communication

When things happened they blame it all on me and did not take any responsibility.

Poor travel compensation.

NO RESPECTS!
Pros
Lovely clients!
Management expect staff not to have a life and to live and breathe your job. Understandably when work needs to be done over time is expected but at Guardian it is excessive and management don’t care
Pros
Great team, close to home
Cons
Micro management, staff just another number, not appreciated, unethical management, culture and turnover