Guide Healthcare Employee Reviews

Motivated and like-minded team
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wollongong NSW26 March 2019
Guide encourages staff to pursue their personal interests, whilst incorporating internal company values. Guide strives to provide a unique and genuine person-centred service with ongoing support.

Everyday you feel appreciated and comfortable to reach out to co-workers; this is what makes Guide so dynamic and a truely great organisation to work for!
Pros
Achieve career goals and great lifestyle
Great company with good scope for autonomy at your designated site
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Warilla NSW26 March 2019
Working with Guide Healthcare has allowed me to increase my competency in both aged care, and multi systems based physiotherapy practise. It has also given me good experience in case management, interacting with family and staff and has given me good scope to be able to learn a lot about an industry with huge growth on the horizon. The way the company is run allows you to take control of your site and implement and evidence based practise or interventions you see fit. The internal company staff are all very helpful and offer a very competitive salary.
Great team to work for. Amazing appraoch towards aged care
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Wollongong NSW26 March 2019
Working for Guide has been a really great experience. Management has created a inclusive and supportive culture with a focus on providing evidence based therapy in the aged care setting.
Commitment to exercise prescription and promotion of independence has enabled many residents to gain significant benefit from the therapists Guide provides. After working across a number of sites in the Illawarra I realised this approach was company wide and ingrained from the top down.

I would definitely recommend this company as an employer.
Pros
Supportive environment, evidence based, fun people to work with
"You pick the path, we show the way"
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW19 March 2019
At Guide, we live by our RISE values of Reliability, Innovation, Social Justice and Empowerment. These values form the core of our interactions with our staff, residents and clients.

We are a company dedicated to creating a difference in the aged care setting. Residents are empowered to make decisions about their allied health services, to set goals and to work towards positive health outcomes.
Pros
Focus on empowerment and re-ablement over funding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guide Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Guide Healthcare Reviews by Location