It honestly depends on the situation. If the mistake that you did was bad, the feedback would be harsh but if it's a minor mistake then it's less severe. I have worked in the hospitality industry for a while and it's not just GYG that delivers harsh criticism and feedback towards their co-workers/employees. Sometimes, you just have to toughen up and keep going. Trust me, I'm sensitive. I have cried multiple times since starting because I cant take the heat. But i just remind myself why I'm there and that I'm stronger than what they say/or think of me.
Some of the colleagues were quite mean to me personally. but most of them are nice.
my manager was encouraging but sometimes passively annoyed when giving criticism
- What is the interview process like at Guzman Y Gomez?6 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Guzman Y Gomez?5 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work here?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Guzman Y Gomez?3 people answered
- How much does an 18 year old get paid an hour?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Guzman Y Gomez?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- How long does it take for an interview after applying?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- Does Guzman Y Gomez require a background check? What kind of background check does Guzman Y Gomez do…2 people answered