AM and PM shifts alternatively.
3-5hrs to 7 days a week is better.
3-5 hours most of the week. They try to cut you before the break period and give you broken hours such as 12pm-3pm then 6pm-9pm on the same day which isn't practical if you live far and want to rest before your next shift.
- What is the interview process like at Guzman Y Gomez?6 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Guzman Y Gomez?5 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work here?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Guzman Y Gomez?3 people answered
- How much does an 18 year old get paid an hour?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- How long does it take for an interview after applying?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- Does Guzman Y Gomez require a background check? What kind of background check does Guzman Y Gomez do…2 people answered