I'm not sure about the other stores. But I was interviewed by the store manager and restaurant manager. My experience was good. They were both really nice and asked about my availabilities, my hobbies, my experience and why I wanted to work there.
Direct with Restaurant Manager at store. Rushed through quickly and told some stories of how I would be trained and promoted quickly to make the job seem worth accepting immediately instead of thinking it over properly.
Direct with the owner of the franchise
Have to meet the manager and the boss for an interview and have to give a very good time to make them feel all is good about the knowledge of food
Relaxed, rushed, and ill conceived.
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Guzman Y Gomez?5 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work here?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Guzman Y Gomez?3 people answered
- How much does an 18 year old get paid an hour?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Guzman Y Gomez?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- How long does it take for an interview after applying?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Guzman Y Gomez?2 people answered
- Does Guzman Y Gomez require a background check? What kind of background check does Guzman Y Gomez do…2 people answered