Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Guzman Y Gomez Employee Review

Average

8 April 2019
The economic compensation is not enough. Duties are very exhausting and the support from the management team is very poor. I give it an average rating in the hospitality industry
27 April 2019
Same role
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Wetherill Park NSW
Great place to work as a part time job, perfect for students. Energetic team environment. Recommended for people who like to work in a face paced environment.
Pros
Staff parties and meals, fun work environment
Cons
Short hours
1 November 2018
Same role
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) - Loganholme QLD
working here i learnt a great deal of skills which are included on my resume. i highly recommend anyone to apply for gyg as its a great stepping stone into customer service industry.
19 May 2019
Same location
Sales/Line (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
The culture at GYG was great, though a lot of drama. Management wasn’t great and it felt as though there wasn’t any leadership, there where multiple times were I had to take the responsibility a manger would take, as some situations where not dealt with properly. Other staff can also be extremely rude and expect you to do there job for them. You ended up not knowing what position you work in as you are thrown in to work double the amount you should, and do things that you aren’t trained in. If you can’t keep up and take more initiative then the job will be too hard and stressful. I ended up leaving as I felt the pay was not enough for the amount of work and stress I had to go through.
Pros
Discounted food, culture and fun.
Cons
Poor management, no team work and personal drama.