Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Guzman Y Gomez Employee Review

Be careful

8 June 2020
Management had over-paid at periods and then randomly started deducting without notice. Very disappointing if you are not Spanish. Staff are not friendly, instead are more arrogant if you can’t complete a task.
27 March 2020
Same role
Chef (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Excelent expirience excellent work good communication in the whole group good challenges and improve job performance every day, I wish and I will achieve to be a manager of a GYG restaurant to achieve to be the best restaurant and represent the GYG brand
14 February 2017
Same role
Cook/Chef (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
*when Im about to star my shift I like to check how much food I got left and get ready to start cooking. *I've learned everything that involve to be a cook and food safety. *about the management is pretty good well is a Successful restaurant but the way that they treat the employees is not the best. *the hardest part would be when is a busy day at work and no one is able to help you. *the must enjoyable part is that it doesn't matter how long or difficult is our day at work I like always to smile and make feel everyone happy.
Pros
fresh food and good quality
Cons
changing always something about administration
11 October 2020
Same location
Casual (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Working within a team who care about customer service and working well together to achieve goals. The pay is good, depending on what you are satisfied with. Management is great and has their staff and teams best interest in mind.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Team and Management
Cons
Stressful