Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Guzman Y Gomez Employee Review

28 February 2018
I learned how to make authentic Mexican cuisine. Management was often highly stressed and if effected the work life negatively. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand during the first months of being open. The most enjoying part of the job was the relationship that was built with the other employees.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Difficult management
2 June 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - North Sydney NSW
- Helped customers complete purchases, process payments, maintained clean and tidy checkout area Counted money in drawers at beginning and end of each shift to ensure amounts were correct.
17 December 2019
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Moorabbin Airport VIC
Depending on what time of day you work it can be super fast paced but still chill to work. Management is fine but I did't get as many hours as I'd like after the first few weeks. The customers are generally great and the other employees are a wonderful bunch of people
12 August 2019
sales and drive through customer service (Former Employee) - Coomera QLD
Working at GyG was an enjoyable experience, allowing me to have an even work/ life balance, however a bit more staff training could have been provided by the managers and team leaders rather than most training via an online programme. There were many young people like myself who were still at school and learning how to work and not much guidance to how the business wanted us to work was given nor known. All in general, I have learnt many new skills and have grown individually within the working experience.
  1. High energy and fast paced environment that awarded cheerful and positive attitudes.