Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Guzman Y Gomez Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

31 May 2017
Guzman y Gomez was a very nice job, good team and comfortable work hours. I was learned about how we need to do a lot of things and the same time make the feel welcome to the customers.
Pros
Good team
Cons
low salary
2 June 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - North Sydney NSW
- Helped customers complete purchases, process payments, maintained clean and tidy checkout area Counted money in drawers at beginning and end of each shift to ensure amounts were correct.
17 December 2019
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Moorabbin Airport VIC
Depending on what time of day you work it can be super fast paced but still chill to work. Management is fine but I did't get as many hours as I'd like after the first few weeks. The customers are generally great and the other employees are a wonderful bunch of people
12 August 2019
sales and drive through customer service (Former Employee) - Coomera QLD
Working at GyG was an enjoyable experience, allowing me to have an even work/ life balance, however a bit more staff training could have been provided by the managers and team leaders rather than most training via an online programme. There were many young people like myself who were still at school and learning how to work and not much guidance to how the business wanted us to work was given nor known. All in general, I have learnt many new skills and have grown individually within the working experience.
  1. Productive and fun work place