Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Guzman Y Gomez Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Excelent expirience excellent work good communication in the whole group good challenges and improve job performance every day, I wish and I will achieve to be a manager of a GYG restaurant to achieve to be the best restaurant and represent the GYG brand
The company in general is a great company with focuses on culture, employee wellbeing and advancement. There are great opportunities for personal and professional growth. Working for company owned stores is better. GYG has a core set of values company sticks by and one is got your back and if you work hard and make results the company has absolutely got your back.
Pros
Employee discount, growth opportunities, experience Latin culture, work in a friendly enviornment
Cons
Christmas period availability, employee expectations (dependent on store)
it was niche place but sometimes too many hours some times too few and hard to deal with store manager. Manager never listened to the worker and usually they don't care about someone else needs.
Pros
free burrito
Nothing surprising, standard fast-food workplace but a bit cleaner and a bit relaxed. There isn't much else to write about it, standard hospitality job like any fast food place.
Pros
A bit relaxed
Trabajo no cualificado que me ayudo al comienzo de mi experiencia en Australia y que valoro positivamente.
Salary is good and is a really good place to learn how to be proactive in hospitality and develop some skills. Improving our personal skills. A typical day at work is for short shifts and longs when you are Chef, is a really busy day with a lot of tasks to develop in just one shift. Latin culture is the main culture in the restaurants,
Pros
staff meals, good salary
You have a short shift and a lot of tasks. Sometimes you have to work more hours after your shift to finish the job. The environment is good. People are friendly and helpful.
Pros
No experience required
Cons
In a normal day of work different tasks are carried out like is the correct handling of the food and the good attention to the client. My position is shift leader, for this reason I learned to organiser a staff with a great help from my manager and all the staff of management, who are always will to help us. The complicated part, was always when the restaurant was full but it is a great experience and learning,since in many occasions, it is fun because you are in a Latin environment and I remember my culture.
*when Im about to star my shift I like to check how much food I got left and get ready to start cooking. *I've learned everything that involve to be a cook and food safety. *about the management is pretty good well is a Successful restaurant but the way that they treat the employees is not the best. *the hardest part would be when is a busy day at work and no one is able to help you. *the must enjoyable part is that it doesn't matter how long or difficult is our day at work I like always to smile and make feel everyone happy.
Pros
fresh food and good quality
Cons
changing always something about administration
Fues excelente me sentia agradable, y amaba lo que hacia en Guzman Y Gomez
Pros
Buen Pago
Cons
no pagaban el seguro medico
The environment is really nice. The service process has a lot of steps that we need to follow, to give a good customer service.
Pros
Free lunches