Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Guzman Y Gomez Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Depending on what time of day you work it can be super fast paced but still chill to work. Management is fine but I did't get as many hours as I'd like after the first few weeks. The customers are generally great and the other employees are a wonderful bunch of people
- Helped customers complete purchases, process payments, maintained clean and tidy checkout area Counted money in drawers at beginning and end of each shift to ensure amounts were correct.
Working at GyG was an enjoyable experience, allowing me to have an even work/ life balance, however a bit more staff training could have been provided by the managers and team leaders rather than most training via an online programme. There were many young people like myself who were still at school and learning how to work and not much guidance to how the business wanted us to work was given nor known. All in general, I have learnt many new skills and have grown individually within the working experience.
Hands down one of the worst places I have worked, underpaid, no super for months. Continuous drama and work place bullying (even from one of the managers). Just a miserable place to be!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good place to work at the beginning, since i arrived melbourne this company offer me the opportunity to survive. Good place to learn different skills .
good
good
I learned how to make authentic Mexican cuisine. Management was often highly stressed and if effected the work life negatively. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand during the first months of being open. The most enjoying part of the job was the relationship that was built with the other employees.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Difficult management
Guzman y Gomez was a very nice job, good team and comfortable work hours. I was learned about how we need to do a lot of things and the same time make the feel welcome to the customers.
Pros
Good team
Cons
low salary
  1. Customer Service Representative