Guzman Y Gomez
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Guzman Y Gomez Employee Reviews for Line Cook

it was a team work and people were friendly and the costumers were nice people. i was in charge of the cooking sometimes and serving also attending costumers.
Pros
flexible shift
Cons
low salary
All crew are amazing to work with and all so helpful, can be very stressful if not prepared for the day its very hard not having enough crew on when it is needed and not having appropriate opening hours for stuff to open the store correctly and closing hours not having enough time too clean the store at the end of the day
working there was okay , nothing really amazing. 5.5/10 workplace altogether. very very long breaks i would have a 6 hour shift with a 2 hour break in the middle which was very tiresome and a waste of my time. Pay rates were a little below average, getting paid fortnightly made it worse lol.
Pros
free food
Cons
overly long break times
really good way to train people, they have confident in their staff and they give proper treatment. I have learnt how to work under pressure
Pros
respect people a lot
My time working at Guzman Y Gomez was a great experience as I learnt so much and met so many great people. I would work there again if I was offered a position.