HALLMARK CARDS AUSTRALIA Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Hallmark Cards Australia
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC1 August 2016
Servicing newsagents and gift shops in a territory, merchandising, ordering/crediting stock. Building report with owners and managers. Selling in new products. Building large seasonal displays e.g. Valentines Day, Mother's Day and Christmas. Creating better positions for products to capture the buyers eye. Operating electronic ordering had held device.
Too many changes in a short time, too many restructures & uncertainty
Marketing/Licensing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scoresby Melbourne Victoria.9 April 2012
I was always very busy, a lot to do because I was also a specialist in Licensing. I love being busy, but at this job I was too busy in that I would work over 30 hrs overtime in 3 weeks and it was not a good work life balance anymore.
Management hadn't changed in over 10 years therefore they didn't like change although as the years go on the times are changing and it's all about the consumer at the end of the day and keeping them happy.
The hardest part of my job but the most enjoyable part of my job was Licensing. I loved working with the external Licensors and over the 3 years have built up a brilliant relationships with Disney, Warner Bros and Haven. The hardest was managing that all product in all shapes and forms were all legal approved before hitting the stores. Changes to the restructure made this part even harder to manage.
Pros
people i worked with
Cons
longer hours, and didn't enjoy the atmosphere anymore.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HALLMARK CARDS AUSTRALIA. Our community is ready to answer.

HALLMARK CARDS AUSTRALIA Reviews by Location