Hanesbrands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hanesbrands Pay & Benefits reviews

A typical day at work would be very busy, mainly busy on weekends. Helping alot of customers, also ringing up customers at the register. The most enjoyable part of the job is just helping customers finding what they need.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
shortbreaks, no benefits
Great job for good pay. Just be/get used to walking ALOT! Other than that it's great place to work at and good management. Just do your job like anywhere else.
Working at hanes brand generally it's ok,but sometime favouritism and politics are the main issue based on my experience. Salary its little bit low compare from the other company especially electronics company.
Pros
Meal allowance n rice subsidy
Cons
On time
Es una empresa internacional reconocida comprometida con el medio ambiente se preocupa por su gente y mantiene un lugar limpio y seguro
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos Y salarios superiores a ley
Management hassles you, you don’t get pay raises and they expect more of you and some expect you to do their job for them. I wouldn’t mind it if I didn’t get the same pay as other employees or actually got a pay increase.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
hassling and low pay
Working at Hanes is like any other retail job besides adding in bra fits. The discount is decent and I barley made friends with the co-workers. The shifts were always long but at least they give out hours.
Pros
10 Min Breaks/Disscount
Cons
Its a good starting job if you are still in school or have another job. Management is very flexible. The job is very easy and you get a pretty good discount.
Pros
Flexible schedule, discounts
Cons
pay is low, hard to get benefits.
Long hours and third shift was hard. But i enjoyed the people i worked with except for the drama. we had three breaks per 12 hour shift. Overall great experience.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Great place to work. Flexible schedule.S. Fun and friendly team work. Downside is working short handedly lots if times and no yearly evaluation raises.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
working short handed, no yearly evaluation raises
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Hanesbrands is working every weekend and holiday in retail stores.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Hanesbrands are pitiful. Being part time its one of the lowest paying and absolutely no benefits for part time.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Hanesbrands, I think could be worse but they'll keep the ones who work hard to cover for the ones who don't.ManagementIn general, managers at Hanesbrand aren't very up to date with the times, don't like change and can be rude. Just speaking from my experience at the store I worked at.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Hanesbrands is mostly wonderful. The ladies I worked with are the absolute best and we worked our tails off for Hanesbrands. Except for the ASM that only stayed in the office the majority of the time.OverallMy experience working at Hanesbrands started of great. But due to poor work ethics of management I've lost my spark for this place. Sales associates work harder than the ASM and there's no appreciation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hanesbrands?
I loved working here. The ladies I worked with were great. My manager was Fair as well. The only thing that I wasn't happy about was the pay it was terrible. I guess that's the way it goes. The jobs that are low stress most times and at the same time you are being pushed to sell, sell ,sell dealing with many customers at a time. The pay just didn't compensate for years of experience. This job is only payed for a cellphone bill.. I am thankful for the experience I met women who were extremely nice and they shared their stories with me.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Terrible pay
The people on my team were great. Management had lots of cuts and reorganization while I worked there, but compensation and benefits where good. The company provides lots of extra stuff for employees, cafeteria, gym, etc. Overall a good experience.
I will never work for company again or purchase any of they merchandise. They have poor leadership and communication skills manager won’t own up to her actions, and very unprofessional don’t recommend anybody to work here or shop there.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Poor leadership
● Work-life balanceI think it mite be something that I am interested in● Pay & benefitsNot sure haven't worked there before but I would like to give it a try because I love to work
Most of the employees were all friendly and nice. I haven't encountered any problems with everyone. The people in my department were all nice and approachable. They will help you on how you do your job even though I only worked their for a half year. I think it is a good company to start your career.
Pros
Free lunch and shuttle if regularized
Cons
I enjoy working for Hanes I just need a second job to take care of my family. They work alone of hours some parts of the year. They have a good canteen area.
Pros
Vacation hours
Cons
short breaks
Hanes is a good place to work. They have good overtime hours if needed. People are there to work as they should. Always on your feet most all the time.
It’s a great place to work. Great people. Not much room to move up in pay. Benefits and 401k. Learning to much puts you in a a position to be their do everything person for not enough money.
great place to work. Nice people and they appreciate your work and time. No supervision at all time. Work independently. Flex on hours and generous with holiday paid. Need better rate for employees who reach their goal
Pros
flex hours
Cons
Pay rate
Most easy job ever! I love it! and I never want to quit. The pay is pretty good also! I love everything about it! I want to move up in the company! :) :)
Cons
They only paid me 675 an hour that was 2004. I worked constantly, nowhere to sit and there was lots to do , all the time. Doing the displays was alot of work