Hanrob Pet Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hanrob Pet Hotels: 7 Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Great workplace! Great staff!

I've worked in the animal industry for many years, Hanrob stands out as it's staff and management are fantastic! The management team understand staff and animal needs.

Pros

Birthday lunches, staff perks

Cons

Weekend work

Great atmosphere to work in

All the staff are friendly, polite, happy it is a very comfortable work enviroment and you do not feel overwelmed with the tasks and working around the animals so much fun and not sressful at all.

Pros

working with animals

Get to work with animals

This job pays reasonably. The actual work is great but management lets this organisation down. Irrespective of the title a person holds, they should always be treated with respect by upper management. They also need to follow through with commitments and promises made to staff.

Pros

Working with animals

Cons

Upper management.

Amazing!

I loved working at Hanrob. Management is amazing. The workers are all so nice, inclusive and helpful. I enjoyed all the time I spent at Hanrob and the only reason I left was due to me going on a gap year. I would 100% recommend this job to everyone.

Productive and fast pace environment with ample quality time with pets

Highly emotive industry requiring constant attention to detail and priority to pet welfare and owners expectation. An environment that requires constant staff motivation and empowerment.

Love dogs and cats

The team are dedicated animal lovers, passionate about what they do and the care they give. The role is physical so ideally suits people that have a good level of fitness.

Great for animal lovers

If you love your cats & dogs its a great place however management and strict budgets make it stressful in the long term and that stress goes straight from management to the workers and workers to the animals, which is sad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hanrob Pet Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hanrob Pet Hotels