Hanson Employee Reviews

Great workplace.
HR Tipper Driver (Former Employee) –  Dubbo NSW2 April 2019
What can I say, WOW!. Management team (includ. Supervisors, leading hands & etc-) will definitely try their best to help you out with anything to do with the job and also are very approachable.

The staff are down to earth and willing to help you out anytime if your having trouble with a task, especially if your new to the job, and also a very diverse culture.

Great workplace as a driver you’ll be on your own most of the time, but don’t fret you’ll be given numbers for the appropriate contacts if you need help (All Provided as you are trained).

Lastly don’t be afraid to ask anything about if your unsure about something.

Just adding if it wasn’t for my family reasons I’d still be working at Hansons.
Pros
Often have team tool box meetings, keeping up with safety really good to keep everyone updated with the latest info, also company provides full uniform, and safety equipment required for the job
Cons
Some jobs are not for everyone in saying that it is “Long Hours”
Heavy driver Workings as onstruction.torist bus taxi.transport.rentail servic.tanker
Heavy driver (Former Employee) –  Any where located europe austrilla14 January 2018
Nepal 4 year work as bus and taxi driver
Saudi arab 3 years az heavy driver
Qatar 4 year as heavy mini and light vechiel
Now qatar working as dum truck trailor
I have all of them country lisence
Pros
Free food accoumbatation medical
Cons
18 hour a day i can work
If you are the rite person its a good job
Agitator Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 March 2017
Safety should be your #1 as management struggle with actual safety when it conflicts with production. The management is disconnected and conceited however this can be a stable income for someone with the rite skill/mindset
Pros
Modern trucks lots of good people
Cons
Poor problem solving and safety culture
Meeting great people
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wollongong, NSW21 December 2014
Great people to work with and created a very good repour with my customer base from Wollongong to Ulladulla with customers at all four plants.
The hardest part of the job was the time line on unnecessary information in a Micro plan for the four plants. I need to spend more face to face with my customers not behind a desk.
Pros
Friends