Happytel Retail Group

8: Happytel Retail Group Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement

Very productive and fast paced workplace where you can meet many people.

If you are willing to learn more about the field of IT, phone and technology accessories, sales, management and overall repair. This is the place for you.

Great manager

It was fine working here but the management is not good and delays a lot of stuff. I was so fortunate that I had a best manager and I think she was holding the team together. Would love to work for my manager.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No team spirit

This company is an unprofessional.

This company has many problem. They don’t care about professionalism. The head management needs to educate or monitor the area managers. Hired a friends or families and this is out of the professional. Some of the manager thought that he/she is the arrogant owner of the company not the manager. Site managers shouldn’t have that much abilities or can’t talk your my employee or underestimate to staffs because manager also one of the staff tattle.Although, Human Resources and head-office were never look after the most of casual staff or part or full time as well. Very under developed

Good job work life balance

Store managers are really goot at keeping the relationship with employees. The workplace culture is all about the encouragement, friendliness and kindness. It pursues the best of customer satisfaction.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Short hours

Friendly environment

Great place to gain some retail experience and to learn about smart phones. The hardest part of the job is probably managing unhappy customers (rarely happens) when it comes to phone repairs.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

The most enjoyable part of this job was my nice manager and good co-workers. We helped each other in work and had party many times. It bonded us and improved the workplace atmostphere. In Christmas season, our head branch opened competition for best decorator and gave prize. We enjoyed that regardless of win or lose.

Pros

Nice colleagues

Cons

customer complaints as job stress

fun workplace with energetic team members

selling mobile products such as phone covers, and films, and repairing broken screens. learning sales skills and communications. co-workers are mostly Koreans. teamwork between members are great.

Pros

co-workers

Cons

no seats

Intensive professional experience

customer service, Human resource, management, leadership, training, communication skills, management meeting. It has been good experience working there, But I had to move the region, that made me to stop working for them.

Pros

good job culture

Cons

stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Happytel Retail Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Happytel Retail Group with

• Happytel Retail Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?