Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Employee Reviews

But now company has been moved and they changed me in another section I cocheese section. Over there I always feel uncomfortable, stressful and too much headache. Because over there no good management they make a teamleader only twenty year old girl she don't know nothing she just doing study she have not manegment course no knowledge how she need to talk with older and yenger looked.
Cons
i like warehouse job before they make a big bad changenow everything not good and warehouse does not function better everything worse , why make such a stupid mistake to make this change , why make your company worse best part of the company was the transport team and warehouse workers now they made stupid change everything gone bad very big stuff up mess. managers bad this company gone very very bad don’t work here , they don’t care about workers they care to made stupid decisions
Pros
Cons
bad management
It is a supportive workplace environment. They were very accommodating to my needs and the staff were all great. The management was very good, my manager was very approachable. Pay was good, hours were good, everything was above board.
Pros
Free fruit and 25% discount
No management in the online department. It’s managed by people that don’t care about people. They never responded to emails/inquiries. They had to pay us 3 times every week because they couldn’t make a correct payslip. Hours were missing and they had to fix it every time. Huge lack of intern communication and consideration
When I first started, they didn't even have any induction or tell me any important things like how I will be paid, if I have to sign a timesheet, when is my shift (have to kept asking managers daily if I will be wanted the next day), no show around warehouse (I have to figure where the toilets are by myself), and didn't even inform me about compulsory working conditions like I have to work in a freezer (and the supervisor got upset when I didn't bring my jacket on the first day in order to work in there). Unclear and bad coordination between office and warehouse management and there are a serious flaws in their job description about the role. They generally didn't care who they hire and usually bulk-hire (mostly backpackers, student visas, and very young people) when they are desperate and most of them are friends or living in the same dome. They do this because they could get rid of them easily and tell them we don't have work for you after 2-3 weeks. So if you want to work here, be prepare to get send home after 2-3 hours or tell you that don't come anymore after a few shifts. Yet there are still work available for selective people who is friends with management. Some people who work here for long are quite rude indeed. I've heard people yelling across the freezers, scream at other people, and got upset with new staff for minor mistakes. If someone left a mess before they go home but bad luck you are the next person to work in the area then you will be blamed and accused that it was your mistake. Some supervisors will generally mistrust new staff. When they hire, they will - more...
Good place to learn about fruit and vegetables it's a hands on job but I can say it's a interesting place to work meet people from different countries and you can work anyway in the store from pick&pack to behind the counter serving customers , rotating the stock on the shelves they's things to do to keep you busy to. Mibusybusybusy.andyoucould
Harris Farm was my first 'proper' job. I really enjoyed it and I learnt a lot. My typical shift experiences included: interacting with customers about products, stacking shelves, rotation of in store stock, mark downs of products, discussing objectives with others in my section/team and getting to know products and their placement.
Be careful who you work for. Great as a part time worker but don't look for a job in management. Often understaffed and under supplied in the butchery with a lack of care by the owners shown. However, the produce is good quality and the workers are excellent people.
Very difficult to obtain the job nevermind work there, wasn't too enjoyable due to the complete lack of communication while I was there. Good luck to anyone there
Harris Farm is an extremely diverse workplace in all aspects, staff are very open, friendly and welcoming to new staff. Shifts range in pace, some days are fast-paced and busy however help is always available. As my first job, Harris Farm positively introduced me to a functional and positive working environment and would recommend it to those wanting an active and flexible work experience.
Sehr nette Arbeitskollegen, coole Arbeitsatmosphäre
Don't work there. First they pay very good, then they would change your section. Next, decreasing your hours until the condition that you would like to leave because of low income
Harris Farm is Almost perfect in every area but I find the management is a very lacking point of the company, therefore, it can be a struggle to work but if you can look over that then you should enjoy your work there.
I got a offer to come work for this pack of lairs , 1st up 38 hour weeks if your a butcher this means $790 take home good luck with that 2nd i didnt have a copy of my birth certificate so i was frired a week out from Xmas, i have never in my whole working life been ask for my birth certificate, this company is a bloody joke DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
The management at Harris Farm Markets Baulkham Hills was horrible. The management was lazy and a lot of the workload was pushed onto new workers. Very slow paced on weekdays, weekends were a lot more fast paced.
I am working in harris farm compny .i love all staff mamber and managements .the atmosphere is friendly and after 6 month they acceptme permanent position .i am full time employer in my compny.
I was work in harris farm market at flamington. But in work not enough hour to work. And someday on call not job not work. notfair for staff. good pay but notjob
Mostly at the cash register as it gets really busy. Great first time job. Other parts of the job included restocking shelves. Usually very busy but can be slow around closing time.
its very nice working at harrisfarm market. i had learned a lot about how the system works. i am very happy with the overall working time in harris farm market.
Working at Harris Farm was an incredibly rewarding and eye-opening experience for me. I began working there as a young teenager whilst attending an all-girls boarding school in the same area. Balancing the strict schedule of boarding school life as well as monitoring my work times and shifts after school was challenging, however, it taught me a lot in regards to balancing responsibilities and creating an effective time table and schedule to work for me. I thoroughly enjoyed working at Harris Farm as it was a favourable job in which challenged me and allowed me to form many personal skills that I can carry with me into future workplaces.
I worked at Harris Farm in Bondi Junction for around a year and I loved it. The people were great but it was stressful when the shop became busy. Overall I love the company and the people.
Pros
Your shifts were very flexible
Cons
I do think the pay could be higher