Harris Farm Markets logo
Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Harris Farm Markets reviews

Harris Farm Markets

Harris Farm Markets Employee Review

Co workers

I had the privilege of working for Harris Farm Markets for quite a few years on and off. This great chain had so much faith that they rehired me 3 times after taking other jobs and relocating. This is a work place that i have formed many a friendships over the years that still continue today. Harris Farm gave me my start in the Retail Sector and i will be forever thankful that they had so much faith in me at such a young age.

loved working there!

A great place to work however, they need more supervisors aa if one couldn't work the other one was expected to even if they were unavailable to, because I'm only 18 and I was a supervisor they kinda expected me to miss out on my social life and work over 34 hours a week with only one day off a week. I found it hard when I was unavailable and so was the other supervisor I had to miss out and work.

Pros

great money, and the staff discount.

Cons

long hours and not many days off.

Some what enjoyable

Harris farm markets is a lovey place to work at time i have learnt a lot from there that i will take with me through the rest of my career. a typical day at Harris farm is a fast paced working day. This has given me the time management skills to be able to finish all of my other job as well as being the best i can be in my serving and customer service. The best part about working at Harris farm would be learning something new nearly every day.

Pros

fast paced

Cons

not enough hours are provided
Same location

Harris Farm is a fair and comfortable place to work.

In my almost 3 years at Harris Farm Markets, I have learnt how to lead and manage a small group of people and ensure that all work is equal. My co-workers are wonderful, understanding people that all enjoy working at Harris Farm. Harris Farm has a friendly environment and is full of energetic people. Although the hardest part of any retail job may be customer service, it happens to be my favorite part. The management at Harris Farm treats its employees equally and friendly whist maintaining a strong authority. My overall experience at Harris Farm Markets has taught me so much and has prepared me for future endeavors.

Pros

Generous mandatory breaks, Free lunches around Christmas time, Easter, etc

Cons

Long Hours