Harris Farm Markets logo
Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Harris Farm Markets reviews

Harris Farm Markets

Harris Farm Markets Employee Review

Diverse and friendly environment

Harris Farm is an extremely diverse workplace in all aspects, staff are very open, friendly and welcoming to new staff. Shifts range in pace, some days are fast-paced and busy however help is always available. As my first job, Harris Farm positively introduced me to a functional and positive working environment and would recommend it to those wanting an active and flexible work experience.

very good working environment

its very nice working at harrisfarm market. i had learned a lot about how the system works. i am very happy with the overall working time in harris farm market.
Same role

fun and friendly staff members

HFM is my first really job, it as tough me many skills which I will carry for a very long time, they include customer services, communication and team work. it is a very diverse work place which help to exposes people to different cultures.

Pros

positive vibes

Cons

non

Productive work environment

First manager was great. Friendly, fun but serious working environment. Good hours. However after 3 solid years of hard full time work a new manager replaced the old manager where a lot of difficult changes happened. I was completely open to change and can adapt to any situation but there was a lack of respect for all current staff and they prioritised new staff with little experience showing little compassion for the previous hard working staff. Little hours were given and we we're treated like it was our first day on the job. The new manager even admitted to having no idea what he was doing and weeks after I left to find a new job I heard he stood down from managing as he received to many complaints from employees and customers. Harris Farm was an amazing place to start work as a young adult but that opinion is coming from when I first started working there. I would recommend it as a first Job when your young.
  • Harris Farm Markets