Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Harris Farm Markets Employee Review

Not a bad job but very political

30 March 2020
Be careful who you work for. Great as a part time worker but don't look for a job in management. Often understaffed and under supplied in the butchery with a lack of care by the owners shown. However, the produce is good quality and the workers are excellent people.
14 April 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Newcastle NSW
Harris Farm was my first 'proper' job. I really enjoyed it and I learnt a lot. My typical shift experiences included: interacting with customers about products, stacking shelves, rotation of in store stock, mark downs of products, discussing objectives with others in my section/team and getting to know products and their placement.
30 November 2019
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Lindfield NSW 2070
Mostly at the cash register as it gets really busy. Great first time job. Other parts of the job included restocking shelves. Usually very busy but can be slow around closing time.
14 December 2019
Same location
Butcher (Former Employee) - Pennant Hills NSW
I got a offer to come work for this pack of lairs , 1st up 38 hour weeks if your a butcher this means $790 take home good luck with that 2nd i didnt have a copy of my birth certificate so i was frired a week out from Xmas, i have never in my whole working life been ask for my birth certificate, this company is a bloody joke DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
  1. Not a bad job but very political