Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Harris Farm Markets Employee Review

Relaxed and very social workplace

19 October 2015
A typical day at work consists for me in that of filling and maintaining shelves as well as providing assistance to customers to help them locate a specific product. I have learned to work effectively and efficiently as well to operate machinery such as a box crusher. Management of the store is very democratic with all the individual departments being given high levels of independence to complete their tasks on their own accord. However, there is some trade off with this in that management does not have the greatest of knowledge of all the departments. My co-workers consist of a mix of professional adults and late teens who bring in a diversity in the workplace that creates an enjoyable atmosphere. The hardest part of the job would be that of memorizing the wide range of products in the store. The most enjoyable of this job is the amount of flexibility i have with my hours and the friendly and helpful co workers i have.
Pros
Friendly and diverse business culture
Cons
Limited amount of time to complete large tasks
1 February 2020
Shop Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) - Willoughby NSW
Harris Farm is an extremely diverse workplace in all aspects, staff are very open, friendly and welcoming to new staff. Shifts range in pace, some days are fast-paced and busy however help is always available. As my first job, Harris Farm positively introduced me to a functional and positive working environment and would recommend it to those wanting an active and flexible work experience.
25 November 2019
Shop assistant (Grocery department) (Former Employee) - Broadway NSW
its very nice working at harrisfarm market. i had learned a lot about how the system works. i am very happy with the overall working time in harris farm market.
12 June 2019
Casual shop assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
HFM is my first really job, it as tough me many skills which I will carry for a very long time, they include customer services, communication and team work. it is a very diverse work place which help to exposes people to different cultures.
Pros
positive vibes
Cons
non
  1. Relaxed and very social workplace