Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Harris Farm Markets Employee Review

very good working environment

25 November 2019
its very nice working at harrisfarm market. i had learned a lot about how the system works. i am very happy with the overall working time in harris farm market.
1 February 2020
Shop Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) - Willoughby NSW
Harris Farm is an extremely diverse workplace in all aspects, staff are very open, friendly and welcoming to new staff. Shifts range in pace, some days are fast-paced and busy however help is always available. As my first job, Harris Farm positively introduced me to a functional and positive working environment and would recommend it to those wanting an active and flexible work experience.
12 June 2019
Casual shop assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
HFM is my first really job, it as tough me many skills which I will carry for a very long time, they include customer services, communication and team work. it is a very diverse work place which help to exposes people to different cultures.
Pros
positive vibes
Cons
non
8 July 2018
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Mona Vale NSW
First manager was great. Friendly, fun but serious working environment. Good hours. However after 3 solid years of hard full time work a new manager replaced the old manager where a lot of difficult changes happened. I was completely open to change and can adapt to any situation but there was a lack of respect for all current staff and they prioritised new staff with little experience showing little compassion for the previous hard working staff. Little hours were given and we we're treated like it was our first day on the job. The new manager even admitted to having no idea what he was doing and weeks after I left to find a new job I heard he stood down from managing as he received to many complaints from employees and customers. Harris Farm was an amazing place to start work as a young adult but that opinion is coming from when I first started working there. I would recommend it as a first Job when your young.
  1. very good working environment