Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Fast paced workplace with a okay staff culture. Good discounts and some flexibility with hours. Staff are very friendly and customers are rewarding to work with.
Pros
25% discount.
Cons
Budgeting of staff hours.
Don't work there. First they pay very good, then they would change your section. Next, decreasing your hours until the condition that you would like to leave because of low income
HFM is my first really job, it as tough me many skills which I will carry for a very long time, they include customer services, communication and team work. it is a very diverse work place which help to exposes people to different cultures.
Pros
positive vibes
Cons
non
Management was strict and poor, pressure to perform to an exceptional standard and if these expectations were not met, punishments (never physical) would be met.
Pros
sometimes free food, friendly co-workers
Cons
poor management, unpleasant customers
I learnt how to revise codes, using that to work very fast which was a good thing. The people were lovely but the management overall was terrible, they were so slow and extremely unorganised. The workplace culture was great, had a wide range of diversity.
Pros
great people
Cons
Management was bad
The workplace at Harris Farm Markets in Bondi Junction is disorganised (no roster) and there are no guaranteed hours for employees. The staff are not accommodating towards newer younger staff and many have been accused of stealing.
Not paying staff their correct wage for the hours worked. No Corporate Responsibility Taken Irresponsible handling of complaints, wage inquiries, OHS.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Sunday Penalty Rates not paid according to the Laws.
The workplace environment was very good at Harris farm, giving me new challenges everyday. The staff were very friendly and the customer staff relations were incredible.
- Boring work everyday with no motivation from bosses. - There isn't job rotation and any boss interests on teach something new. - Disgusting kitchen. - Low management about workers. - No support from bosses is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Dirty and no bosses support
I learnt a lot in this industry. I really was out of my comfort zone but it was a fun and enjoyable time just the travel time was the hardest! otherwise it is a great place to work!
Pros
got really decent lunch breaks
Cons
I joined the company when I was an international student. I enjoyed my time in the company, but after getting my permeant residency I am looking for more challenging and stable job. I have always loved the work enviornment and team mates. Managers are hardworking employees who take care of their fellow employees.
Pros
Employee discounts.
Cons
More working days on short hours. Six days for 20 hours.
I leanrt alot of codes ( every fruit or veg had a code each), other than that it was very enjoyable.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
low pay