Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Employee Reviews for Cashier

I worked at Harris Farm in Bondi Junction for around a year and I loved it. The people were great but it was stressful when the shop became busy. Overall I love the company and the people.
Pros
Your shifts were very flexible
Cons
I do think the pay could be higher
- Easy to gain customer service skills - Managers are accepting of everyone - Very nice and clean workplace - However HR management are disorganised - May not have a choice of which department you're put into (eg. front end, grocery, perishables)
I learnt how to revise codes, using that to work very fast which was a good thing. The people were lovely but the management overall was terrible, they were so slow and extremely unorganised. The workplace culture was great, had a wide range of diversity.
Pros
great people
Cons
Management was bad
Harris Farm Glendale was a great place to work while i was at school. Unfortunately i resigned due to completion of my School Certificate and decided i wanted to concentrate on my schooling rather than working.
I loved working here, fun and happy vibe. Were treated well. We were trained for 2 weeks which was sufficient and if help was needed after this it was always given.
I joined the company when I was an international student. I enjoyed my time in the company, but after getting my permeant residency I am looking for more challenging and stable job. I have always loved the work enviornment and team mates. Managers are hardworking employees who take care of their fellow employees.
Pros
Employee discounts.
Cons
More working days on short hours. Six days for 20 hours.
I leanrt alot of codes ( every fruit or veg had a code each), other than that it was very enjoyable.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
low pay