Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Found 1 review matching the search
When I first started, they didn't even have any induction or tell me any important things like how I will be paid, if I have to sign a timesheet, when is my shift (have to kept asking managers daily if I will be wanted the next day), no show around warehouse (I have to figure where the toilets are by myself), and didn't even inform me about compulsory working conditions like I have to work in a freezer (and the supervisor got upset when I didn't bring my jacket on the first day in order to work in there). Unclear and bad coordination between office and warehouse management and there are a serious flaws in their job description about the role. They generally didn't care who they hire and usually bulk-hire (mostly backpackers, student visas, and very young people) when they are desperate and most of them are friends or living in the same dome. They do this because they could get rid of them easily and tell them we don't have work for you after 2-3 weeks. So if you want to work here, be prepare to get send home after 2-3 hours or tell you that don't come anymore after a few shifts. Yet there are still work available for selective people who is friends with management. Some people who work here for long are quite rude indeed. I've heard people yelling across the freezers, scream at other people, and got upset with new staff for minor mistakes. If someone left a mess before they go home but bad luck you are the next person to work in the area then you will be blamed and accused that it was your mistake. Some supervisors will generally mistrust new staff. When they hire, they will - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Harris Farm Markets?