Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Job Security & Advancement reviews

Couldn’t keep there word offering hire positions. Offering a higher rate. Not paying the workers the same as promised. Managers weren’t on the same level of what they wanted. Confused the other workers.
I got a offer to come work for this pack of lairs , 1st up 38 hour weeks if your a butcher this means $790 take home good luck with that 2nd i didnt have a copy of my birth certificate so i was frired a week out from Xmas, i have never in my whole working life been ask for my birth certificate, this company is a bloody joke DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
I am working in harris farm compny .i love all staff mamber and managements .the atmosphere is friendly and after 6 month they acceptme permanent position .i am full time employer in my compny.
First manager was great. Friendly, fun but serious working environment. Good hours. However after 3 solid years of hard full time work a new manager replaced the old manager where a lot of difficult changes happened. I was completely open to change and can adapt to any situation but there was a lack of respect for all current staff and they prioritised new staff with little experience showing little compassion for the previous hard working staff. Little hours were given and we we're treated like it was our first day on the job. The new manager even admitted to having no idea what he was doing and weeks after I left to find a new job I heard he stood down from managing as he received to many complaints from employees and customers. Harris Farm was an amazing place to start work as a young adult but that opinion is coming from when I first started working there. I would recommend it as a first Job when your young.
Harris farm markets is a lovey place to work at time i have learnt a lot from there that i will take with me through the rest of my career. a typical day at Harris farm is a fast paced working day. This has given me the time management skills to be able to finish all of my other job as well as being the best i can be in my serving and customer service. The best part about working at Harris farm would be learning something new nearly every day.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
not enough hours are provided
I had the privilege of working for Harris Farm Markets for quite a few years on and off. This great chain had so much faith that they rehired me 3 times after taking other jobs and relocating. This is a work place that i have formed many a friendships over the years that still continue today. Harris Farm gave me my start in the Retail Sector and i will be forever thankful that they had so much faith in me at such a young age.
I loved working here, fun and happy vibe. Were treated well. We were trained for 2 weeks which was sufficient and if help was needed after this it was always given.