Harris Farm Markets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Harris Farm Markets Management reviews

But now company has been moved and they changed me in another section I cocheese section. Over there I always feel uncomfortable, stressful and too much headache. Because over there no good management they make a teamleader only twenty year old girl she don't know nothing she just doing study she have not manegment course no knowledge how she need to talk with older and yenger looked.
Cons
A typical day at work consists for me in that of filling and maintaining shelves as well as providing assistance to customers to help them locate a specific product. I have learned to work effectively and efficiently as well to operate machinery such as a box crusher. Management of the store is very democratic with all the individual departments being given high levels of independence to complete their tasks on their own accord. However, there is some trade off with this in that management does not have the greatest of knowledge of all the departments. My co-workers consist of a mix of professional adults and late teens who bring in a diversity in the workplace that creates an enjoyable atmosphere. The hardest part of the job would be that of memorizing the wide range of products in the store. The most enjoyable of this job is the amount of flexibility i have with my hours and the friendly and helpful co workers i have.
Pros
Friendly and diverse business culture
Cons
Limited amount of time to complete large tasks
My First day in Harris Farm was bit confusing as i had to look after as a Back Dock Manager and Meat Manager. But due to supportive staff members i gradually made my working environment easier. I learned team work is the best thing. Management was better no doubt. Co-workers were so delightful and helpful which helped me to be there till today. Hardest part was to look after two jobs at the same time but i enjoyed and accomplished. Most enjoyable part is to learn new things every day from different people.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Sick Leavs was really hard to have