Harvey Nash Employee Reviews

Good, flexible place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  n/a24 April 2019
Good, flexible place to work but a management team that are out of touch with today's recruitment. They continuously over promise in a very difficult and competitive market...
Work Experience at Mozilla
People Operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA10 March 2019
Please refer resume. All in all a good experience. Worked as People Operations coordinator for 11 months through Harvey Nash. Great staff.

Please reach out of any further questions.
Excellece in placement
Sr. Tech Support Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NY27 February 2019
enjoyed my association with this company was placed twice and impressed with their chain of agents who personally get involved. Mae a great advancement in my career and met new and interesting people.
benefits
Cons
not laways have positons i seek
can make a living
CEO & President (Former Employee) –  new jersey11 September 2018
High pressure = high returns. Lots of churn in the industry. those that work hard and focus on wisely using all resources that are available before, during and after work will do well.
Pros
hard work gets rewards
Cons
constantly must producw
International culture
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  VIETNAM24 August 2018
HarveyNash expand for over 40 nations, their reputation are expanding widely. Their staffs come from different countries and culture. Therefore, it build up an friendly working environment.
This was a contract with Staples
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA10 June 2018
I worked a contract for Harvey Nash as a Scrum Master. I was responsible for 2 project teams who were moving their applications off AS400 onto another platform
Great
Technical Recruiter (Vendor Management Services) (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA26 October 2017
Harvey Nash is a great place to learn the technical stuff and be out there trying and learning new things. Youn culture and everyone is super close. Would recommend.
Enjoyed the Accounts Payable Position
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coudersport, PA18 July 2017
Pulled in the on line payments from previous day and applied to the correct invoice/account. I learned a lot about the Telecom industry. I met some wonderful people.
Great Company
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX5 July 2017
I enjoyed my time at Harvey Nash. They are a quality organization that pays their staff well, and regularly offer contests to incent producers to go further. These contests are USA wide, and very good spirited. There are quarterly calls wherein all top achievers are recognized.
Great office
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 May 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Worked with some of the most amazing people I could have hoped for, and learnt an awful lot since I started there. Role consisted of 3 key ares which were account management, business development and delivery. I feel I was able to develop my skills in all three of these areas, and would be keen to transfer the skills learnt here into a new career.
Pros
Ski Trip, great incentives, good commission structure
Cons
long hours, job is constantly either high or low.
Great people
Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 March 2017
Hard work, great people. Sometimes it feels the top management is stuck in the way recruitment was done in the days of yesteryear, rather than playing to each individual's strengths but all and all good company and they will be there to support you. And they have some great Managing Consultants there who will teach you everything you need to know.
Great place to work. Fun. Friendly and Supportive
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 November 2016
I very much enjoyed my time here at Mortimer Spinks, The Harvey Nash Group! Great bunch of people. I learned a huge amount here and everybody was very supportive. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to go into recruitment or swap firms.
I loved my coworkers but I don't think this company cares about it's employees.
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ27 September 2016
Work was fine but I don't think the company cared about it's employees. I saw many teams, including my own, get outsourced and people who worked for the company 25+ years let go. I understand it's business and cost effective but I don't think it's right. We received no communication when our manager was let go, and were kept in the dark pretty much of our termination until the last few days. Aside from that, I enjoyed my job mostly but felt no support from upper management.
Student job
Werk Studentin (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart3 June 2016
key points learned whilst working with Harvey nash....

Team Leadership
Team Work
Being Effective in stress time
Co-workers Friendliness
Harvey Nash
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA26 April 2016
It is defiantly a young group of people that love to work hard and play hard. The mentorship is a little low for those who are coming right out of college you have to be a self-starter!
Tốt
Nhân viên tư vấn qua điện thoại (Former Employee) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh20 April 2016
Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, công việc nhẹ nhàng không quá nhiều áp lực.
N/a
IT Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA9 February 2016
Not to be discussed here in public. We can discuss during interview. This is a stupid requirement. Is that 20 words for the love of god?
Helpful and always there when you need them
Expedia Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MO21 January 2016
One of the best companies I have contracted with. One of the few who care about their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone who don't mind working contracts.
Company
IT Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh4 January 2016
Interesting Dynamic between management and employees. if you are doing well they will give all the support needed, if not then you are going to struggle to be heard at times
Pros
Salary
Cons
Middle Management
Global company with limitless compensation structure
Sr. Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago14 September 2015
An awesome opportunity for the self-motivated individual looking for a chance to work hard and be compensated, accordingly.
Pros
Generous bonus structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey Nash. Our community is ready to answer.