Where do i start?
1. Pay decent wages - either put everyone on a higher base and then give bonuses for good salespeople or make commission % higher
2. Stop franchisees setting unrealistic targets for their salespeople
3. Treat employees with respect - don't talk down to them and accept that they are not 5 year olds getting a lecture
4. When getting a new employee, give them time to train and learn the system rather than throwing them to the wolves
5. Be positive - look for the successes employees have rather than criticising any small thing.
6. Care for them. If franchisees show that they care about their employees, the employees will accordingly try their hardest and are more likely to bend over backwards for the franchisee. Carrot, not the stick.
Pay decent wages and treat people with respect.
Stop work place bullying and get better management, not preppy rich kids.
More employee encouragement
Show a bit of compassion. Instead of hiring new people that are not familiar with your system at all, giving very little training and just chucking them in the deep end do your job and be a manager. Look after your franchise and staff and it will take you a long way!
Better work life balance and pay for the franchisee
They pay for everything while Jerry & Katie reap the rewards - highest rate of divorce for any company I know of and I've been in retail over 20 yrs
HN should not fill your work time with training other new or transferred employees but let u complete your own work tasks
Also after u have trained other employees HN should not find excuses to put u out of your workplace or put u in a new Dept to start from scratch again & try & build up a good section that has already fallen over due to bad management
Make sure everyone has lunch break, they need it, money will not buy health. Don't let people work 10-12 hours straight, it is not humanly to do that. Organize psychologist visits at stores. This would help people to cope better with stress.
Offer better salary options