HASSELL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HASSELL Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
From 2011 to 2013 I worked at HASSELL in both the Interior Design team and the Architecture team. I began as an Architectural Assistant and as I neared the completion of my degree, I worked as an Interior Design Assistant.

The company culture of HASSELL is truly like no other. Although sometimes the hierarchical management was a struggle, the teams were tight knit and inclusive.

The HASSELL Brisbane studio was an inspiring environment to work in, and the larger scale projects came with generous budgets which allowed us to design with slightly less restrictions.
Pros
My senior mentors were fantastic
Cons
Didn't see much room for career advancement
I was working at HASSELL in Melbourne for the last 5 years. In that time I have found the desire to change and to be aspiration like no other design firm I have worked in. The open dialogue and regular challenging of the teams and the designs keeps things fresh. Its a great place to work if you want to be pushed to be the best you can be. Career advancement is open to all, but the people that get the opportunities are the ones that apply themselves and are proactive.
Pros
Access to leaders and flat management and project structure
Cons
It can be challenging
Great place to begin to learn, but no further career development once you are at mid to senior level.

overall would i recommend it to someone starting out. NO
Pros
great office
Cons
No career development
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HASSELL?