Hatch Management reviews

good work enviroment
Senior Piping (Former Employee) –  Perth City WA26 June 2017
Designing piping layouts, going to design meetings. Generally a good bunch of people to work with
Management where good to get along with
Meeting end dates
See the finished job either in a model or on site during construction
Pros
Free drinks & food on completion
Cons
Weekend work
Hard work but good people
Senior Accounts Clerk (Current Employee) –  On Project Perth WA30 May 2016
Work was very full on, learned a lot of new skills.
The management within my department were great, friendly and helpful.
The other members of the team were great and easy to work alongside.
The job was long hours being a project and multiple deadlines.
We had team building outings which were fun and brought everyone together.
Pros
Free outings and lunches from time to time
Cons
Long Hours
Average workplace
Junior PA and Mailroom (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD5 April 2016
Staff members are all look out for each other and are kind, but some of the higher up management team need to be more caring for when they are making one of their team members redundant.
Pros
Staff members are kind
Productive and happy place with own Gymnasium.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 January 2015
Typical work day began with an early morning Gym workout followed with contact to customers onsite or Suppliers of Goods and Services depending on the project I was on at the time.

I became proficient with a number of systems Oracle, iPas, Office suite, reverse auction platforms i.e. Ariba and free market.

Management was supportive and progressive enabling personal growth and encouraging innovation with a strong Safety culture.

Driving Suppliers was the part that was the hardest for me as it is against my character to be hard or aggressive with people to achieve goals, but was required to ensure that people followed the Specifications agreed to.

Amongst the best people I have met and worked with in my Career still friends with many.
Pros
Gym and morning teas
Cons
Being made redundant
A very valuable and experience-enhancing project
Area Lead Planner/Scheduler, Construction (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island, WA14 January 2015
Working in a Class-A Reserve environment (in Barrow Island) and modular type of oil & gas plant construction is very interesting and challenging while working with colleagues & workers from many countries & culture is enhancing and a very valuable experience.

An interesting part of my job role is navigating the management computer system, to obtain and process information for day-to-day project use and periodic management reporting.

Though an 11-hours workday, 7-days a week, working FIFO on a 20-days on/10-days off rotation is good.
Pros
Free meal, accommodation, and travel
Cons
Workers are confined in the camp after work hours as the location is a class-A reservation