Hatch Employee Review

Productive and happy place with own Gymnasium.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 January 2015
Typical work day began with an early morning Gym workout followed with contact to customers onsite or Suppliers of Goods and Services depending on the project I was on at the time.

I became proficient with a number of systems Oracle, iPas, Office suite, reverse auction platforms i.e. Ariba and free market.

Management was supportive and progressive enabling personal growth and encouraging innovation with a strong Safety culture.

Driving Suppliers was the part that was the hardest for me as it is against my character to be hard or aggressive with people to achieve goals, but was required to ensure that people followed the Specifications agreed to.

Amongst the best people I have met and worked with in my Career still friends with many.
Pros
Gym and morning teas
Cons
Being made redundant

Other Hatch Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island WA21 March 2019
A good and enjoyable place to work. learnt a lot from management who always had an open door policy. The culture was great and we often enjoyed after work activities with our team.
Dedicated employees
HR Service Centre Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 October 2018
A typical day at work for me would be continuously working on how to communicate with the different personalities within the team. I learnt a lot within the team, from contracts and the information that goes in to it down to how important the integrity of data is that goes into the system.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting my working style to suit each individual within the team and keeping the peace.
The most enjoyable part was being able to work with such fantastic, hardworking, dedicated people.
Pros
Free gym
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hatch. Our community is ready to answer.