Hatch Employee Review

A very valuable and experience-enhancing project
Area Lead Planner/Scheduler, Construction (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island, WA14 January 2015
Working in a Class-A Reserve environment (in Barrow Island) and modular type of oil & gas plant construction is very interesting and challenging while working with colleagues & workers from many countries & culture is enhancing and a very valuable experience.

An interesting part of my job role is navigating the management computer system, to obtain and process information for day-to-day project use and periodic management reporting.

Though an 11-hours workday, 7-days a week, working FIFO on a 20-days on/10-days off rotation is good.
Pros
Free meal, accommodation, and travel
Cons
Workers are confined in the camp after work hours as the location is a class-A reservation

Other Hatch Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island WA21 March 2019
A good and enjoyable place to work. learnt a lot from management who always had an open door policy. The culture was great and we often enjoyed after work activities with our team.
Dedicated employees
HR Service Centre Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 October 2018
A typical day at work for me would be continuously working on how to communicate with the different personalities within the team. I learnt a lot within the team, from contracts and the information that goes in to it down to how important the integrity of data is that goes into the system.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting my working style to suit each individual within the team and keeping the peace.
The most enjoyable part was being able to work with such fantastic, hardworking, dedicated people.
Pros
Free gym
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hatch. Our community is ready to answer.