Hatch Employee Review

I am one most experience estimator and project control person in Australia I have trained & mentor many staff.
Hub lead for Estimating, Cost Control and Planning (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW9 September 2018
I was a manger at Hatch, travelled a lot to review estimates and project controls for major projects. The job was easy and enjoyable as I was hands on with my staff. I mostly enjoy bringing my staff to higher level by given them personal training in cost control & estimating.
Pros
I was mainly my own Boss
Cons
If there was a problem i would have to fix it

Other Hatch Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island WA21 March 2019
A good and enjoyable place to work. learnt a lot from management who always had an open door policy. The culture was great and we often enjoyed after work activities with our team.
Dedicated employees
HR Service Centre Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 October 2018
A typical day at work for me would be continuously working on how to communicate with the different personalities within the team. I learnt a lot within the team, from contracts and the information that goes in to it down to how important the integrity of data is that goes into the system.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting my working style to suit each individual within the team and keeping the peace.
The most enjoyable part was being able to work with such fantastic, hardworking, dedicated people.
Pros
Free gym
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hatch. Our community is ready to answer.