Hays

Hays

Hays Employee Review

Would not recommend

The same old big corporation that pretends it is different and treats its employees well but it does not. It does not value its team or their work - only numbers on a sheet. The team environment is that of face value and if you look deeper you see that no one actually cares about each other. And all this for an extremely low joke of a wage!

Hays are awesome

You’ll always get placed by Hays if you work hard and get great references. I’ve done so many placements with them and have enjoyed them all. They are professional and sought after by many companies for the standard of their talent pool.

Most enjoyable part of the job

Due to being offered shifts in different locations you meet a lot to people on the job and have the opportunity to create as many friendships as you please.

Best Company I Have Worked For

Since joining this company in 2021 I have found it challenging yet super rewarding! The team and support I have around me each day it top notch. There is endless career growth and opportunity if you are willing to put in the effort. Working is a recruitment agency is always going to have its ups and downs but if you stick it out for the ups, none of the downs will matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hays with