HBF Employee Review

Flexible hours with friendly atmosphere
Finance Officer Fixed Assets and Reconciliations (Current Employee) –  Perth City WA26 November 2017
Always exciting things happening. My job initially was challenging. It did get a bit mundane towards the end as much was automated and there was not much room for progress.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not much to do

Other HBF Employee Reviews

Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA23 August 2018
I was dismissed only 2 weeks leading up to end of my 6 month probation. No explanation was given. Other colleagues had the same thing happen. They do not care for their staff.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Bad management
productive and stats driven department
Member Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA1 February 2016
management had changed over the last year and they seemed to be more interested in stats than the employees.

So I typical day was we were allocated what work you would be processing for the day, head down bum up and do your work.

The hardest part was. I enjoy helping others when as I had the knowledge and experience and I wasn't allowed to help others as I had to meet my stats.

I loved my co-workers and miss them, most enjoyable part was when I was allowed to help others and meeting my stats,
Pros
enjoyable work
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HBF. Our community is ready to answer.