HBF Employee Review

Hbf
membership service officer (Current Employee) –  murrray st perth2 September 2012
My day starts at 6.30am, no 2 days are the same as I am multie skilled in my area so not ony can I process group wok but all memebership, I manage my own time, work in a team of 15 I am also on a phone line for enquires regards group return, there is no real hard part to my job it's just learning to juggle, the most enjoyable part of my jobs is working with people I like.

Other HBF Employee Reviews

Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA23 August 2018
I was dismissed only 2 weeks leading up to end of my 6 month probation. No explanation was given. Other colleagues had the same thing happen. They do not care for their staff.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Bad management
Flexible hours with friendly atmosphere
Finance Officer Fixed Assets and Reconciliations (Current Employee) –  Perth City WA26 November 2017
Always exciting things happening. My job initially was challenging. It did get a bit mundane towards the end as much was automated and there was not much room for progress.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not much to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HBF. Our community is ready to answer.