HCL Technologies

34: HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Australia34 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,039 reviews

Stressful company to work for

The projects that I worked on changed significantly The consultants in the company are not very experienced nor professionally trained as the company branded them

Pros

Some flexible work arrangement

Cons

no clear direction and lack of ability to provide client with professional advise

challanging

excellent job culture excellent infrastructure friendly work environment challenging work atmosphere motivating team excellent team work progressive oriented

Good Company

Very supportive and accommodating Company to work for. Just a shame run out of work. I would have stayed longer. I can get a good reference once I leave

Productive and fun workplace

HCL is a good place to build a career. It helped me develop my technical and interpersonal skills. The workplace is fun and professional. HCL have clients across the world which provides and international experience.

Good

It’s was good. Fast paced and knowledgeable to food allergies.the people r good and sometimes friendly. Good at team work and helping with any questions

Very Good place for leaning and exploring technologies

Helpful management. Learning opportunities High end technologies used Trust and always help employee for better understanding. Vendor management is much better.

Productive and fun

HCL gives me a good working environment with opportunities to learn and grow. We have trainings that helps us to learn and upgrade the knowledge.Also we have the team building activities time to time.

Strong operations focused company

- Risk taking company as it has shown by acquiring products - High focus on operations and PnL management - Provide ample opportunities to employees to explore different roles, skill-sets

Good

Good with projects that you are assigned with Good self learning library, but restricted with managers approval to access Managers are mostly not reachable when we not only need support but also to sort out simple issues

Cons

Poor support from HR and Finance Department

project consultant

Was a project consultant and provided the service of SME on the projects. Challenging and exciting in all aspects and rewarding from a knowledge as well as client perspective.

Company to build a career in

HCL is a good place to work and is an organisation to build career at. Lots of opportunities to learn , make mistakes and learn again. I had a good 11 years before I decided to look at my next professional challenge.

Pros

Job Security, opportunities to learn

Cons

work life balance and culture can be better

excellent company to work with

very flexible work culture and supportive team members and managers. had good opportunities for career advancement and had good exposure to challenging areas of work.

Cons

salary is very less and not upto industry standards.

na

I worked in Noida. One of the branches in India. Campus is amazing 3 cafeterias management is good. They provide career opportunities within the organisation as well.

HCL Australia review

- Good learning experience - Work life balance needs to improve - Plenty of flexibility to choose roles from HCL is an aggressive company growing at a very fast pace. Their software and infrastructure services background lends them a unique background

Good learning experience

I spend my day doing BAU activities. Do get to know new people, learn new tricks it gives new opportunities to optimists like me. Company offers Interaction with clients and understanding requirements.

Good place to work, provide good work life balance

HCL is a good place to work. It provides a good work-life balance and job security. I enjoyed my tenure with HCL and also got a lot to learn at work. I had to leave the company as I had to relocate to Australia.

Pros

Work-life balance, job security, flexible work timings

Cons

Sluggish work environment due to Inter department clashes

Ok to work for some time

It is an Ok place to work for a short time . How ever the work life balance is not good. They pay structure is appalling. A bureaucratic hierarchical structure.

Good place to learn and implement your knowldge

Can learn multiple technologies, with lots of fun and innovations. Apart from routine work there will be lot of other stuffs includes white paper writing, blogging and things which are actually beyond work. I enjoy working with HCL

good for freshers

It's good for freshers and after that you have to happy with same salary no hike no promotion every year it will be review 1%.

Pros

Cons

Salary/Benefits almost 0% hike every year

Great Company

It is a true global company with different teams spread across the world and are offering the best solution possible. The resources are immense and their work culture is excellent.

Pros

Infrastructure

Hcl

Ok, very nice to work. Good culture Good benefits I have learned about medical devices, previously I was in special purpose machines Nice atmosphere to work with employees at HCL.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about HCL Technologies in popular locations