HealthShare NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HealthShare NSW Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Full on day

Very busy work daySome staff were great to work with others needed to retire Lots of overtime Patients were mostly good but some were difficult Lots of training given on the computer each yearFire drills

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Bullies

Strange territorial culture, Managers non-compliant and wasteful of taxpayer funds

My team was lovely, but was operating in an environment where management supported dysfunctional and aggressive behaviour from e-health managers. We were trying to educate buyers to operate within procurement rules, but managers would actively circumvent rules and frankly waste taxpayer funds by buying outside of practice. These managers were openly aggressive and rude to us even making it very difficult for us to have a work station to sit at. Eventually I gave up and went elsewhere where my experience and skills would be respected. My manager was great, but was fighting a losing battle themselves trying to change this macho ingrained culture In e-health. Frankly could do with a thorough audit!

Culture horrible Management unsupportive

No fair recruitment process. Employ family and friends. Management not qualified in people skills. Relaxed work environment do not take public sector work ethics serioulsy. No accountability for work completed.

Love my job

I have the best job with HealthShare. As a Patient Transport Officer, we transport patients returning home or nursing home after treatment, deliver outpatients for dialysis or cancer care and return them home after treatment. I get home from work and don't feel like I've done any work. inpatient atinpatient at

Friendly place to work

Good relationship with co workers and management, disappointed to have the place closed down due to amalgamation. Always in contact with suppliers of Healthcare consumables

NSW Pathology is a very important section of the Medical profession

As a Roster Clerk working for NSW Pathology Hunter Region I not only enjoyed the challenge of updating employees rosters and advising Management on Award Conditions however the most enjoyable aspect of my job was the workplace culture.

Pros

I enjoyed being part of a team that was able to provide an accurate payroll, assist Management with Award Advise.

Cons

Not being able to balance personal life whilst working full time

Process in government office is very slow

In comparison with my previous work experience in Cochlear and Kinetic I find work in government office process is very slow. There is lack of communication with manager, no transparency in review progress.

Pros

very slow process

Cons

very slow process

enjoy working here

Like working here just looking for anorher interest to challenge my skills. Worked in hospitalilty and feel thats my passion. Management are approachable. Staff are friendly. I feel i can't contribute anymore to this company and im looking for a new direction.

Pros

good management

Cons

night shift

Hard workig and friendly team

Daily management of 20 staffs workload across NSW Health, training, allocating workload according to their training and capabilities to performance that tasks with minimal errors, auditing their work and manage their absences, annual leave and etc.

good place to work

HealthShare is a great place to work, the people and really nice and helpful and most know what they are doing in there jobs. I loved working at Healthshare but the start times and finish times did not work for me anymore so because of family commitments

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HealthShare NSW?

Great place to Work. NIce people

Used to pick orders for hospitals in southern NSW. Learned lots about health industry. The people that worked there were very nice and management was fantastic too. Nothing was too much trouble and it was a pleasure to turn up to work each day.

Pros

everything

Cons

Making our customer smile despite their situation is fulfilling and rewarding.

Everyday was a learning experience. Understanding the importance and quality of service we provide to our customers for their well-being as well as their improvements is overwhelming. Management has provided full support to all employees by giving proper information, training and seminars. Customer and staff's welfare is their main focus and concern. Bossy-like attitude is the only negativity with co-workers but the rests are inspiring. Work schedule is often met but some colleagues shows lack of interests with regard to right timing which is sometimes frustrating but overall was effective and motivating.

I work taking and managing inbound calls

A typical day at my workplace involves mainly taking inbound calls and managing the workflow of these calls. We create service tickets and aim for first point of contact resolution. Calls can be redirected to other departments with a populated ticket detailing information about the call and the caller and the action that needs to be taken. Call enquiries range from changing Purchase order details, cancellations, return of goods, vendor changes, catalogue enquiries and processing of orders. We take many other enquiries as well which can be queries and questions in relation to the new Oracle R12 system that operates in Procurement + Logistics site for users throughout NSW Health. I am also involved in the Management of Invoice holds and advise suppliers and customers as to why they have a hold which is preventing the Invoice from currently being processed. I work within a Customer Service Team of about ten people and we all work hard to provide an informative and supportive service to our Customer base, which covers all of NSW Health. I enjoy speaking with people and being able to solve their issues.

Pros

I work in a new environment close to shops and transport

Cons

I would like to have more flexible hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthShare NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HealthShare NSW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?