HealthShare NSW Employee Reviews for Administrative OfficerReview this company
Administrative Officer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
No fair recruitment process. Employ family and friends. Management not qualified in people skills. Relaxed work environment do not take public sector work ethics serioulsy. No accountability for work completed.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HealthShare NSW?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthShare NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HealthShare NSW
- What is the interview process like at HealthShare NSW?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- Has any one had a successful review of a "Not Suitable' candidate outcome