HealthShare NSW Employee Reviews for Food Service AssociateReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Everyday was a learning experience. Understanding the importance and quality of service we provide to our customers for their well-being as well as their improvements is overwhelming. Management has provided full support to all employees by giving proper information, training and seminars. Customer and staff's welfare is their main focus and concern. Bossy-like attitude is the only negativity with co-workers but the rests are inspiring. Work schedule is often met but some colleagues shows lack of interests with regard to right timing which is sometimes frustrating but overall was effective and motivating.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more HealthShare NSW reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthShare NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HealthShare NSW
- What is the interview process like at HealthShare NSW?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at HealthShare NSW?One person answered
- Has any one had a successful review of a "Not Suitable' candidate outcome