HealthShare NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HealthShare NSW Culture reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance

Strange territorial culture, Managers non-compliant and wasteful of taxpayer funds

My team was lovely, but was operating in an environment where management supported dysfunctional and aggressive behaviour from e-health managers. We were trying to educate buyers to operate within procurement rules, but managers would actively circumvent rules and frankly waste taxpayer funds by buying outside of practice. These managers were openly aggressive and rude to us even making it very difficult for us to have a work station to sit at. Eventually I gave up and went elsewhere where my experience and skills would be respected. My manager was great, but was fighting a losing battle themselves trying to change this macho ingrained culture In e-health. Frankly could do with a thorough audit!

Friendly place to work

Good relationship with co workers and management, disappointed to have the place closed down due to amalgamation. Always in contact with suppliers of Healthcare consumables

NSW Pathology is a very important section of the Medical profession

As a Roster Clerk working for NSW Pathology Hunter Region I not only enjoyed the challenge of updating employees rosters and advising Management on Award Conditions however the most enjoyable aspect of my job was the workplace culture.

Pros

I enjoyed being part of a team that was able to provide an accurate payroll, assist Management with Award Advise.

Cons

Not being able to balance personal life whilst working full time

good place to work

HealthShare is a great place to work, the people and really nice and helpful and most know what they are doing in there jobs. I loved working at Healthshare but the start times and finish times did not work for me anymore so because of family commitments

Great place to Work. NIce people

Used to pick orders for hospitals in southern NSW. Learned lots about health industry. The people that worked there were very nice and management was fantastic too. Nothing was too much trouble and it was a pleasure to turn up to work each day.

Pros

everything

Cons

Making our customer smile despite their situation is fulfilling and rewarding.

Everyday was a learning experience. Understanding the importance and quality of service we provide to our customers for their well-being as well as their improvements is overwhelming. Management has provided full support to all employees by giving proper information, training and seminars. Customer and staff's welfare is their main focus and concern. Bossy-like attitude is the only negativity with co-workers but the rests are inspiring. Work schedule is often met but some colleagues shows lack of interests with regard to right timing which is sometimes frustrating but overall was effective and motivating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthShare NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HealthShare NSW
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?