HealthShare NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HealthShare NSW Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Full on day

Very busy work daySome staff were great to work with others needed to retire Lots of overtime Patients were mostly good but some were difficult Lots of training given on the computer each yearFire drills

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Bullies

enjoy working here

Like working here just looking for anorher interest to challenge my skills. Worked in hospitalilty and feel thats my passion. Management are approachable. Staff are friendly. I feel i can't contribute anymore to this company and im looking for a new direction.

Pros

good management

Cons

night shift

I work taking and managing inbound calls

A typical day at my workplace involves mainly taking inbound calls and managing the workflow of these calls. We create service tickets and aim for first point of contact resolution. Calls can be redirected to other departments with a populated ticket detailing information about the call and the caller and the action that needs to be taken. Call enquiries range from changing Purchase order details, cancellations, return of goods, vendor changes, catalogue enquiries and processing of orders. We take many other enquiries as well which can be queries and questions in relation to the new Oracle R12 system that operates in Procurement + Logistics site for users throughout NSW Health. I am also involved in the Management of Invoice holds and advise suppliers and customers as to why they have a hold which is preventing the Invoice from currently being processed. I work within a Customer Service Team of about ten people and we all work hard to provide an informative and supportive service to our Customer base, which covers all of NSW Health. I enjoy speaking with people and being able to solve their issues.

Pros

I work in a new environment close to shops and transport

Cons

I would like to have more flexible hours of work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HealthShare NSW?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthShare NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HealthShare NSW