HealthX

3: HealthX Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Last minute rush.

Everything is left to the last minute. It's all rushed and pressure. In Charge rates not paid. Difficult to sort out issues. Difficult to contact after hours.

Official response from HealthX

13 February 2020
We're sorry to hear you had a difficult time and there were issues through your process. We are not aware of a situation occurring or anyone having a complaint of any nature like this, but we would definitely like to discuss this further to get to the bottom of it. If you would kindly get in touch and let us know what happened, we'd really appreciate it.

Good team environment

HealthX has a supportive team environment that encourages all within to achieve their goals and grow. As a new starter in the company, everyone has made me feel welcome. Going forward, there is a lot that I can learn from this team and I am excited for what is to come.

Passionate and dedicated team

HealthX has a team that is smart, ambitious, fun and service-driven. We always strive to provide nurses and clients with excellent service, and we also always celebrate our wins and achievements. It is a tight-knit team who work together and take pride in what we do.

Pros

Celebrations for wins and achievements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HealthX with

HealthX Reviews by Location

Learn about HealthX in popular locations

• HealthX