HelloFresh
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Australia41 reviews
Great team, great management but not the best salary unless you sell more.

I totally recommend if you’re looking to improve your communication skills, customers skill and looking to really get some sales there. If You do, you got yourself a permanent part time job.
Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Stressful, unmanageable workload
You work in a cool room the whole day so we wear warm PPE. Work fast paced and precise. You must pay attention to detail. other staff members are helpful and management is easy going.
By far One of the best jobs I've ever worked at , the people are great , easy going and management are always compassionate and understanding . Awesome place to work and would recommend to anyone.
The work is pretty basic but they really don't care about their workers. The people, including the managers/supervisors, are petty and unprofessional individuals who cannot be trusted. If you report an issue they will not take it seriously and, instead, gossip about it.

The warehouse is filthy and disorganized, and has definitely never been cleaned. They talk about WHS but the whole place is a safety hazard. People have been electrocuted by faulty machine wires and the process lines are literally falling apart. There were often loose screws found on the ground, leaks that were never fixed, and hanging wires that workers would have to stick labels on to hold in place because, despite reporting these numerous times, nothing was ever done. Some of the food is mouldy but they'll tell you to use it anyway.

You'll receive an estimated finishing time and could end up finishing up to 4 hours later than that, even if you've already worked 8 hours. I would never recommend this workplace to anyone, it's an absolute nightmare. If I could give this zero stars I would have.
deterred
In some instances the weather deterred individuals from attending.

From Cambridge English Corpus

I am afraid, however, that many potential readers will be deterred by the style of its presentation.

From Cambridge English Corpus
Its a fun atmosphere and great attitude people and management i love it.i recommend any one have a chance to work for Hello Fresh will love it. Its a bet cold but moving around you won't feel it.
They take you on a van and drop you off at some turf alone. When i worked was during winter and i felt unsafe and cold af because they don't pick you up until 6~7pm.
Also the pay is a total lie. Its only 400$ + commission for fulltime.
Enjoyable workspace, pitty they don't value thier employees!
The focus on fresh went out the door as they have no experienced people working in WA with the produce.

It is all bought from Sydney, controlled largely by Sydney and minimal chance for advancement in the company.

Would advise NOT to take a job with this company.
It was an amazing place to work and they were great because when I had school they adjusted to my timetable. We worked well together but I had to stop work when I had to change universities. I had to leave when they needed me but they understood and were reasonable. They were awesome.
Productive and Fun workplace, a human-centred workplace, imbued with a culture that appreciates the value, gratitude and appreciation of employees.Technology is transforming the workplace and digital technologies have given employees unprecedented options for how, when and where they work. It is little wonder that this company boasts such an innovative culture and delivers innovate products
Very fun and kind workplace. Generous customer perks and fun times on a Friday afternoon! Uplifting workplace which was helpful in relation to the stressful pressures that the role could sometimes see.
Fun colleagues and challenging, sometimes rewarding job, but very long hours, gruelling work and at the mercy of the elements. Even the job pitch in the interview was misleading as there was no mention of working door-to-door.

Pros: Free box of Hello Fresh every week

Cons: Long, tiring work, commission only
fun environment to work in, a lot of social events organised by management but when it came to work, training opportunities were not fairly offered and not much regard for every employee
I worked in door to door sales - this was my very first job in sales and with the zero hour contract there was a lot to learn, fast.

Therefore there were times of financial pressure, but if you were good at sales there is a lot to gain!
This job really made my Australia experience! Struggling with the idea of making sales as a non native speaker, it turned out to be a job that you grow into and take a more advanced skillset back home for your future.
PLUS you can make lots of money if you put enough work in.

You meet with your colleagues/friends (mostly backpackers) in the morning around 10.30-11am, have a little training in the office and leave after to work in different places in Australia. You will see places other travellers will never see..What I love most is the culture. Having beers after work with friends, Friday pub nights but also just really positive vibes.

Especially for backpackers they make it easy to take a little travel break and come back after. Just let your manager know in advance and you dont need to worry about a little holiday.

Thanks for an awesome time.
great place to work but not very secure as it is casual but overall a great environment. amazing employees with great benefits but you're only casual so not a good source of income for someone needing a stable job.
Pros
free lunches and great pay
Cons
only casual
Lovely people, but hard to make friends ect as you are never on the same shift. Casual hours are horrendous one time I had 5 hours in one week. Training is good but things change a lot and if you have a few days off could be hard to catch up. The kitchen was mostly full of fly's which was a bit sickening (them tinny fly's that come around your food) Nice people though and pay was alright if you had the hours. Would not recommend for casual but I guess full time would be okay..
Not reliable or professional as I was told Via text about not coming back to work as there as no hours so they let me go.
Pros
Free box of food when you start
Cons
no hours available
Having no previous experience in sales, I was nervous about this job. However, the brand is well known and the product becomes very easy to sell.

I worked on and off for 11 months at HF and travelled to QLD, NT, SA, NSW and heaps of cities and towns in Victoria. All these trips had travel and accomodation paid for, and I often went more than once to each place.

It can be long days BUT it’s uncapped commission. You can earn nearly twice as much as a usual backpacker, go travel for a few weeks and then return. Perfect setup for those wanting to make money in a couple of months, and still have your weekends free.

Made some brilliant friends from my experience here which I will see again in Europe.

100% recommend giving this job a fair shot for a couple of weeks :)
Pros
Free travel, great money, employability skills, Great team
Cons
Sometimes long days
Worst job I ever had. The days are long and the work is not very rewarding. I didn't get any money after I quit after 1 week. Very poor management too. Don't do it.
Pros
Non
Cons
Morning meetings with the team where you learn new skills to help improve individual performances. Management very well organised with days you'd be in the office or out in the field making face to face sales.
Pros
Free hello fresh food boxes
Cons
late finishes on certain days