HelloFresh
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at HelloFresh: 54 HelloFresh Reviews

Australia54 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Just work work work

People are rude they don’t know how to behave and talk to the drivers, if any issues happens while on run for delivery the help reach very late to the driver

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Low paid, stressful but management is friendly

Pay is low compared to the tasks, responsibilities and working in the cold environment. The best thing is they make permanent quickly. Management is friendly but a lot of nepotism and unfair practice is there.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Cold environment and long hours

Good hours but hard work

There are a lot of younger people and everyones nice and try to help each other out. Line leaders will give you the hardest time of your life and make you want to quit on your first day, week, month, or even year depending on who.Only recommend if you're good under pressure and can handle the long hours

Pros

Funny as people

Cons

Short breaks

Worst place to work! Rude management and no work safety.

Would never go back to work there. The human resource agents are the worst. The internal management cannot handle anything and they are rude. The workplace is unsafe to work and unhygienic too.

Great work environment filled with great people

I have been working with HelloFresh for over a year now and I must say it has been a rewarding experience, in particular when the world when in to lockdown and HelloFresh could still keep operating at full capacity to deliver food to people's homes. I am proud to say that I work for HelloFresh and I always get positive reactions from people that I speak to. Can be a bit chaotic at times, especially with the high demand and fast pace environment but in the end, it makes the time fly and a buzz when achieving goals together with like-minded people.

Tech savvy, smart, productive & customer focus!

A fun, supportive & tech savvy company to work with! HelloFresh is the future service for the customers especially getting meal kits delivered to your door! The team is very supportive and eager to ensure staff is well trained across the trends, the programs and service provided. I had a lot of fun working with HelloFresh and would highly recommend! If it wasn’t for my previous job requiring me back I would of 100% taken on the full time role.

Pros

Friendly environment wanting agents to succeed!

Proud to say I work for HelloFresh

I have worked for HelloFresh for a few years now and I have to say it is one of the most people-focused places I have ever worked. There are constant reviews to ensure employees are well looked after and continuing on with their professional development. HelloFresh is a place that moves quickly and you cannot be shy of hard work but the rewards that come from that hard work are definitely worth it. I have recommended many people to work at HelloFresh.

Pros

People focused, continued professional development, opportunity to make a real impact

Cons

Not really a con as it keeps life interesting, the pace never slows down.

Great Company!

Great team, great culture.Still in a kind of start-up phase so plenty of things to do.Trust from the management to do the right thing, no need to over-justify.This is a perfect environment to thrive in!

Pros

Culture, flexibility, lots of free/discounted food

Cons

N/a

Inclusive environment, development opportunities, generous compensation

Working at HelloFresh has exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and amazing at what they do. Management is transparent, flat hierarchy throughout teams meaning no idea or question is pushed aside.

Pros

Discounted boxes

Great place to work!

Such a friendly and inclusive work environment. Since starting with HelloFresh I have had the opportunity to initiate and work on my own projects within the team, my manager encouraging and supporting me all the way. We like to celebrate our successes and acknowledge everyone's effort and contribution. We also get to taste all the new recipes from the test kitchen daily!

Amazing Team Culture and Company to be a part of!

I love working for HelloFresh. No two days are the same, and I have the flexibility to plan my own work day. It's a great team to be a part of, where you feel valued and supported.It's nice to finally work for a company that cares about you as an individual and has policies and incentives in place to reflect that!

Pros

Start up culture, great opportunity for growth, lots of delicious food - free lunches!

Cons

N/a

Fantastic company - great people - discounted meal kits

I joined HelloFresh at the beginning of the year and it has been the best role/company I have ever worked for.Amazing people, very collaborative and an environment where you can take ownership of all that you do.Perks include the test kitchen in the office and a very large discount on HelloFresh boxes. During covid it has been great to have job security working in an essential company.

Pros

Opportunities for personal and professional growth, Discount on HelloFresh boxes, Fantastic team, test kitchen in the office

Felt treated like a slave

I had worked as a customer care agent for HelloFresh for around 1 1/2 years, and even though it was a stressful job (customers yelling at you over the phone, strict KPIs), I found the job ok until the new customer care manager started working there in 2017. The worst leadership I have ever experienced. An ice cold woman who apparently did not perceive us as human beings but rather robots. She introduced some very ridiculous rules, for example, you were not allowed to use the toilet unless it was your scheduled time to do so. Needless to say, I did not want to stay there any longer and quit. Once the new manager started, people started quitting weekly. Wonder how HelloFresh survives with that strategy...

Pros

50% off boxes, decent wage

Cons

horrible management, difficult to reach targets

Nice environment.

I like working there, however cornerstones management never provide shifts according to my preferences, even when i am begging them because of my reasons.

Overworked and underpaid

Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Stressful, unmanageable workload

Great team

Great team, great management but not the best salary unless you sell more. I totally recommend if you’re looking to improve your communication skills, customers skill and looking to really get some sales there. If You do, you got yourself a permanent part time job.

Great environment to work in. Staff and management are easy going

You work in a cool room the whole day so we wear warm PPE. Work fast paced and precise. You must pay attention to detail. other staff members are helpful and management is easy going.

Awesome work place

By far One of the best jobs I've ever worked at , the people are great , easy going and management are always compassionate and understanding . Awesome place to work and would recommend to anyone.

Horrible place to work

The work is pretty basic but they really don't care about their workers. The people, including the managers/supervisors, are petty and unprofessional individuals who cannot be trusted. If you report an issue they will not take it seriously and, instead, gossip about it. The warehouse is filthy and disorganized, and has definitely never been cleaned. They talk about WHS but the whole place is a safety hazard. People have been electrocuted by faulty machine wires and the process lines are literally falling apart. There were often loose screws found on the ground, leaks that were never fixed, and hanging wires that workers would have to stick labels on to hold in place because, despite reporting these numerous times, nothing was ever done. Some of the food is mouldy but they'll tell you to use it anyway. You'll receive an estimated finishing time and could end up finishing up to 4 hours later than that, even if you've already worked 8 hours. I would never recommend this workplace to anyone, it's an absolute nightmare. If I could give this zero stars I would have.

Hi

Its a fun atmosphere and great attitude people and management i love it.i recommend any one have a chance to work for Hello Fresh will love it. Its a bet cold but moving around you won't feel it.

Worst experience

They take you on a van and drop you off at some turf alone. When i worked was during winter and i felt unsafe and cold af because they don't pick you up until 6~7pm. Also the pay is a total lie. Its only 400$ + commission for fulltime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HelloFresh