HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Australia65 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Found 65 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,109 reviews

Fast paced cold working environment

It’s fast paced in a cold environment. I wouldn’t consider someone to work here if they can’t stand freezing temperatures. I do like the job but there’s no training involved and you get put into the job and expect to know things straight away.

Not good

Not good at all. Didn’t like how we were walking around all day no matter the weather and even when it got late and dark. As a female in an area I was not familiar with it was scary sometimes especially if you didn’t know how far your pickup was.

HelloFresh insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun Workplace

Easy job. Easy money. Management is very kind. I would definitely recommend to others looking for easy work. 👌 hours are good too.. 3-4 days a week

Pros

Free coffee machine

Cons

Very cold in the esky

Hard work

It’s not a place to work in if you don’t like the cold. Job is fast paced and very demanding. There is not enough training for new and old employees. People you work with a good, but line leaders are rude, they can have smoke breaks during work while there lines are running. Some don’t know how to speak to workers they speak down to them.

Pros

Workers in the warehouse are friendly

Cons

No set times, 3hrs work before lunch, no second breaks, line leaders are rude

Good work environment

Kinda toxic but it’s lit, amazing Line leaders, good management, might be a lil stressful at first but it’s worth it, made life long friends And good money

Good hourly pay and great product to sell

HelloFresh are really good to work for. Residential sales and event sales is really fun and rewarding. At first you have to get over rejection, but then you really learn new skills. It is such a good product to sell and exactly what I needed from an entry level sales role. Before I arrived in HelloFresh, I was told it used to be a commission only job with a different structure. The new structure, including the hourly pay and uncapped commissions on top is really good and they do lots of training to develop employees. The training isn't always sales based and they try and develop everyone in lots of different aspects, whilst keeping it casual. Overall if you put the effort in, with the uncapped commissions on top you can earn really good money.

Pros

HelloFresh employee discount, fun working environment.

Cons

Getting out of your comfort zone

Fantastic entry level sales role in a rewarding environment

I worked with HelloFresh throughout the lockdown and felt I was very supportive considering the challenging environment. Later in 2021 HelloFresh changed the structure of the sales teams providing a lot more flexibility, autonomy and control for me as an agent. I was offered a great hourly rate and uncapped monthly commissions which has allowed me to build up some personal savings after my years of travelling before the pandemic. I am looking to continue as a sales agent for the next few months and then I would possibly try to apply for another role within HelloFresh since they offer great opportunities to progress in the organisation.

Pros

Discounted food, uncapped monthly commissions, great flexibility

A good place to work.

I liked the workman ship at hello fresh and it is a good atmosphere to work in. Well run place organised organisation.They had music playing as you worked it made it more fun.Great team work fast paced.

Great culture & supportive team environment that allows for growth and success

Working for HelloFresh as part of their sales team over the last 3 years has been heaps of fun. First job in my life that I feel excited to wake up and come to work everyday. I think what makes the environment so great are the people you get to work with. Love the sustainability of HelloFresh now being carbon neutral.

Pros

Great training/development opportunities, Free food boxes, High hourly rate and commissions on top, Short/efficient working day

Cons

Fast-paced working environment, Dealing with rejection

pemulway branch.

Very stressful environment to work with some aggressive line leaders especially some rude line leaders are too rude even they don’t realize how they are talking to employees. Behave rudely with employees. Just want to finish work fast and other things don’t matter for them. Management is very slow in handling any issues. They do not respond much if some employe complaints about line leaders insulting and aggressive behaviour. Fresh place to work but the worst thing Management dont ask anything to line leaders or QC for their rude behaviour to others in pemulway branch.

Pros

Salary is ok

Cons

Rude leaders.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?

Repetitve but fast work (depending on who is on your line)

Agency i was with was great, very professional. Though hours became shorter when covid hit so our days were sometimes range to 4-5 hours.

Pros

Friendly enviornment

Cons

Short hours

Just work work work

People are rude they don’t know how to behave and talk to the drivers, if any issues happens while on run for delivery the help reach very late to the driver

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Low paid, stressful but management is friendly

Pay is low compared to the tasks, responsibilities and working in the cold environment. The best thing is they make permanent quickly. Management is friendly but a lot of nepotism and unfair practice is there.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Cold environment and long hours

Good hours but hard work

There are a lot of younger people and everyones nice and try to help each other out. Line leaders will give you the hardest time of your life and make you want to quit on your first day, week, month, or even year depending on who.Only recommend if you're good under pressure and can handle the long hours

Pros

Funny as people

Cons

Short breaks

Worst place to work! Rude management and no work safety.

Would never go back to work there. The human resource agents are the worst. The internal management cannot handle anything and they are rude. The workplace is unsafe to work and unhygienic too.

Great work environment filled with great people

I have been working with HelloFresh for over a year now and I must say it has been a rewarding experience, in particular when the world when in to lockdown and HelloFresh could still keep operating at full capacity to deliver food to people's homes. I am proud to say that I work for HelloFresh and I always get positive reactions from people that I speak to. Can be a bit chaotic at times, especially with the high demand and fast pace environment but in the end, it makes the time fly and a buzz when achieving goals together with like-minded people.

Tech savvy, smart, productive & customer focus!

A fun, supportive & tech savvy company to work with! HelloFresh is the future service for the customers especially getting meal kits delivered to your door! The team is very supportive and eager to ensure staff is well trained across the trends, the programs and service provided. I had a lot of fun working with HelloFresh and would highly recommend! If it wasn’t for my previous job requiring me back I would of 100% taken on the full time role.

Pros

Friendly environment wanting agents to succeed!

Proud to say I work for HelloFresh

I have worked for HelloFresh for a few years now and I have to say it is one of the most people-focused places I have ever worked. There are constant reviews to ensure employees are well looked after and continuing on with their professional development. HelloFresh is a place that moves quickly and you cannot be shy of hard work but the rewards that come from that hard work are definitely worth it. I have recommended many people to work at HelloFresh.

Pros

People focused, continued professional development, opportunity to make a real impact

Cons

Not really a con as it keeps life interesting, the pace never slows down.

Great Company!

Great team, great culture.Still in a kind of start-up phase so plenty of things to do.Trust from the management to do the right thing, no need to over-justify.This is a perfect environment to thrive in!

Pros

Culture, flexibility, lots of free/discounted food

Cons

N/a

Inclusive environment, development opportunities, generous compensation

Working at HelloFresh has exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and amazing at what they do. Management is transparent, flat hierarchy throughout teams meaning no idea or question is pushed aside.

Pros

Discounted boxes

Great place to work!

Such a friendly and inclusive work environment. Since starting with HelloFresh I have had the opportunity to initiate and work on my own projects within the team, my manager encouraging and supporting me all the way. We like to celebrate our successes and acknowledge everyone's effort and contribution. We also get to taste all the new recipes from the test kitchen daily!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HelloFresh with